What You Should Know About Agip (NAOC) Scholarship
Abot Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LTD. – NAOC, company based in Lagos, is a Joint Venture between Agip and The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and involves in oil and gas exploration and production activities in Nigeria. NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LTD. – NAOC is operating Oil Mining Leases (OML). ... Continue Reading
Abot Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC)
NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LTD. – NAOC, company based in Lagos, is a Joint Venture between Agip and The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and involves in oil and gas exploration and production activities in Nigeria.
NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LTD. – NAOC is operating Oil Mining Leases (OML).
About Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Scholarship exam
All candidates of the Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Scholarship are to note the following:
1. The exam is organized by Dragnets and it is usually a Computer Based Test.
2. (NAOC) Agip Scholarship is made up of three sections: Numerical, Verbal and Abstract Reasoning
3. The exam will be difficult truly and time will be a major constraint but that will not be peculiar to you. As you find it difficult, so will it is happening to all the candidates except for candidates who have already mastered the nature of the questions using Past questions and answers
4. There is no cutoff marks, the students determine the cutoff mark because a fixed number of students must win the scholarship. All you need to do is to be among the top scorers.
5. Your question and that of your neighbour are not the same so their is no need collaborating, even if they are they are the same, they will be so mixed that his no 10 might be the last question in yours in that section.
The 6th major thing you need to know is that you will be among the winners if you have practiced hard, prayed and believed in God for success.(Source)
For Agip Postgraduate Scholarship Exam
The NAE (AGIP) Postgraduate Scholarship Aptitude test is organized by Dragnet Nigeria a Major recruitment organization who test format is majorly Computer Base test.
Concerning the upcoming NAE (AGIP) Postgraduate Scholarship Test, the following must be well understood
1. The exam will be purely Computer Base
2. Time is the ultimate differentiating factor between winners and those who will not win.
3. Only those who have knowledge of Dragnet Exams can easily understand the questions after the first 5 minutes
4. The Questions are different from the Undergraduate Questions set by Dragnets, it will include the following:
a) Verbal Reasoning (b) Numerical Reasoning (c) Abstract Reasoning
The verbal reasoning will comprise: word reasoning, word meaning, word relationship (analogy), critical reasoning and Comprehension.
The Numerical Reasoning will be composed of: Computation, Data Interpretation, Reasoning, Estimation
Abstract whis is mostly diagrammatic is composed of: Mechanical Reasoning, Fault Diagnosis, Diagrammatic Reasoning plus other abstract….
Don’t be afraid, you don’t need to be an expert to win all you need is Practicing with the right Materials. We have the full materials containing Full Sample Questions and Answers to 15 subsection of the 3 Major sections of this exam
How To Prepare For Scholarship Examinations/Tests in Nigeria
Scholarships have always been a reward for students academic intelligence, outstanding performances and potential. But beyond that, many of us scout for scholarships as a means of financial support for our academic pursuits especially in the university or college. Before scholarships are awarded to students as we are well aware, they are shortlisted for scholarship examinations or tests on the basis of their application and are selected for the awards on the basis of their performance in these scholarship exams or tests.
As I will always believe, the success of any endeavor has a lot to do with how well it is planned and how preparations are carried out. I hope that after going through this post which I have carefully crafted from my wealth of experience in the pursuit and acquisitions of high-paying scholarships, you will be better equipped to map and draft out plans and adequately prepare for scholarships.
1. Start early to do your due diligence.
2. It all starts with your application.
3. Ensure that you made your UTME and O-level papers.
See more updates from: