2014/2015 Sydney (Australia) Achievers International Scholarships
The University of Sydney, Australia offers Undergraduate (Bachelors) and Postgraduate Masters Scholarship for International Students to study for 2014/2015 academic year.
Accepted Subject Areas:
Criteria for Selection:
- Selection will be based strictly on academic merit as per the University’s admission requirements.
- Selection will be based on actual results (academic and English language proficiency). Predicted/forecast results will not be considered.
- Only applicants with firm, unconditional offers of admission will be considered.
Who is qualified to apply:
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or an international senior secondary qualification accepted by the University with an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) of at least 98* or equivalent.
- Students who have already commenced tertiary studies or students transferring with credit exemptions and/or advanced standing are not eligible. Students completing Foundation Studies Programs are also not eligible.
- Applicants must have completed the equivalent of an Australian Bachelor degree qualification with a minimum high distinction average as based on the Australian grading system.
- Students who have already commenced postgraduate studies or students transferring from other postgraduate programs are not eligible.
Value of Scholarship:
The University of Sydney will award 30 scholarships of AUD$10,000 each per annum, available for a maximum of three years, (total value AUD$30,000) for any Undergraduate program offered at the University (subject to the recipient maintaining satisfactory academic progress each year).
30 scholarships of AUD$10,000 each, available as a one-off award (total value AUD$10,000) for any Postgraduate Coursework program offered at the University of Sydney.
Note: Scholarship Recipient (both Undergraduate and Postgraduate) will have to take care of their living allowance.
Duration of Sponsorship:
Three years for Undergraduate programme and one year for masters programme.
All international Students.
To be taken at:
University of Sydney, Australia.
The deadline for receipt of applications and complete supporting documentation (academic and English language proficiency results) is 15, January 2014 for Semester 1, 2014, and 30, June 2014 for Semester 2, 2014.
How can I Apply:
No separate application for a scholarship is necessary. An Application for Admission to the University of Sydney in 2013 will constitute an application for a scholarship. All applications meeting the selection and eligibility criteria will be automatically considered.
Applicants must submit an application for admission and complete supporting documentation (academic and English language proficiency results) in time and receive a firm, unconditional offer from the University of Sydney.
Visit the Scholarship Webpage for more information.
Phot Credit – www.oztrekk.com
See more updates from:
- Study in USA: 2018 Southern New Hampshire University Merit Scholarships - 22 hours ago
- Study in China: 2018 Wuhan University Scholarships for International and Chinese Law - 22 hours ago
- Study in Japan: 2018 Daiohs Memorial Foundation Scholarships at University of Tokyo – Japan - 22 hours ago
- Study in China: 2018 Henan Provincial Government Scholarship (Fully Funded) - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: 2018 African Excellence Scholarships (Full Tuition) at University of Glasgow - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: University Of Strathclyde Scholarship for Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences - 2 days ago
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 4 days ago