UNN Student Dies and Several Injuried in a Fatal Accident
UNN Student Dies and Several Injured in a Fatal Accident
In compliance to the impromptu mid-semester break announced by the management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), some students of the institution travelling for the break were involved in a fatal motor accident on Tuesday.
According to our correspondent, the accident occurred along Ngwo 9th Mile, Nsukka-Enugu road, Enugu state late in the evening of Tuesday 2nd June, 2015. The Police Public Relations Officer, Enugu State Police Command, Ebere Amaraizu, said that three people lost their lives in the incident while others sustained injuries.
The Information Officer, SUG, UNN, Comr. Maximus Anyanwu confirmed that one of the deceased is a student of the institution in the person of Miss Agwunta Silvia, a 300 level student of Verterinary Medicine.
May her soul rest in Peace.
Also, prior to this incident, some student went on a protest in the school when the impromptu mid-semester break was announced and five student were involved in an accident. Click here to read more
See more updates from:
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 10 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 10 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 16 hours ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 16 hours ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 16 hours ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 16 hours ago
- Ajayi Crowther University Notice to Students on Easter Break and Mid-Semester Exams - 16 hours ago