University of Ibadan to Resume from Fuel Scarcity Break
Some few days ago, we gave an update concerning the situation in the University of Ibadan concerning the fuel scarcity in the country. The University of Ibadan was indefinitely shut down due to fuel scarcity and this indefinite break has been called off.
The school management and authorities of University of Ibadan (UI) have announced the resumption date for academic activities after mid semester break. All students as well as members of staff of the university are hereby informed.
The University of Ibadan at its emergency meeting held on Monday, 25 May, 2015 the Committee of Provost, Deans and Directors considered the current situation in the country as it affects the running of the University with regards to the issue of lack of fuel to generate electricity.
The Committee advised the Vice Chancellor, who accepted and directed on behalf of the Senate, that students should go on a two-week mid-semester break from today Monday, 25 May, 2015. The two-week break was announced earlier this week following the hardship students faced as a result of the fuel scarcity during the period.
Lectures will resume on Monday, 8 June, 2015.
See more updates from:
- UNIMAID NYSC Pre-Mobilization List for 2018 Batch A - 18 hours ago
- UNN Postgraduate Admission List Released for 2017/2018 (Batch B Added) - 18 hours ago
- FUTO Notice to 2017/2018 New Redistributed SMAT Students - 19 hours ago
- UNN Postgraduate Screening CBT Schedule (Supplementary III) for 2017/2018 - 19 hours ago
- UNIPORT Notice to 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students on Orientation and Matriculation - 19 hours ago
- FUAM Sandwich Admission Details For 2017/2018 Contact Session - 2 days ago
- IAUE NYSC Mobilization List for Batch A, 2018 Senate Approved - 2 days ago