University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) 2017/2018 ND Admission Announced
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) admission into National Diploma (ND full-time and part-time) programmes for the 2017/2018 session has been announced – See how to apply below. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programme, (full-time and part-time) of the School of Health Information Management for ... Continue Reading
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) admission into National Diploma (ND full-time and part-time) programmes for the 2017/2018 session has been announced – See how to apply below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programme, (full-time and part-time) of the School of Health Information Management for the 2017/2018 session.
Applicants must be candidates who sat for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Conducted in 2017.
The candidates must have a minimum score of 150 to be qualified to apply and to be screened.
Method of Application
• Applicants are to proceed to http://www.uith.org/SHIM%20ND.html to download the application form.
• Payment of N7,000 for the printed form
• The way to make payment into UITH Account is as follow:
▪ Log on to www remita.net
▪ Click on Pay A Federal Government Agency
▪ Type in the Name of MDA University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
▪ Select the Name of Service/Purpose you want to pay for
▪ Complete the necessary information
▪ Then proceed the payment.
• After payment, the receipt generated will now be attached to form already downloaded on the UITH Platform and bring to the Cash Office confirmation and Stamping before submission to the School.
Admission Requirement/Educational Qualification
In addition to a minimum score 150 in 2017 UTME which requires any three subjects from Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Economics, Yoruba, Government and Religious Knowledge.
• Candidates should also posses the West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NABTEB with 5 passes at credit level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings
• These papers must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Sciences, Chemistry/Physics and any other 1 subject from Economics, Government, Geography, Religious Knowledge and any Nigerian language.
Admission Requirement For National Diploma (Part-Time)
• Applicant must meet the requirement of National Diploma Programme Admission and attach the appointment letter from his/her working place.
Duration Of Course
• Two (2) calendar years commencing from October, 2017 (Full-Time Programme)
• Three (3) calendar years commencing from October, 2017 (Part-Time Programme).
• The course is non-residential. However, there is limited accommodation on first come first serve basis.
All completed application forms with original receipt of payment must reach the office of the Registrar, School’s Complex on or before 31st July, 2017.
Dates for Screening Exercise/Oral Interview have been fixed as follows:-
• Written Examination: To be communicated later
• Screening/Interview:- To be communicated later
• Venue:- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex(Former Maternity Hospital) Amilegbe, Ilorin.
Other Relevant Information
• Candidate should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
• Any candidate with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
• Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
• Applicant are advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
• The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
• Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
• Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form
• The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website and on the school’s notice boards.