UNIUYO Admission Screening Exercise For 2016/2017: Eligibility, Mode of Application & Closing Date Announced
UNIUYO Admission Screening Exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session is on. Apply Now! The University of Uyo hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st choice in the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a Minimum Score of 180 and above to apply for Screening. Also See: UNIUYO 2016 Admission Screening Currently Ongoing – What ... Continue Reading
UNIUYO Admission Screening Exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session is on. Apply Now!
The University of Uyo hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st choice in the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a Minimum Score of 180 and above to apply for Screening.
UNIUYO Post-UTME Screening Details:
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st choice in the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a Minimum Score of 180 and above to apply for Admission Screening Exercise.
Method of Application:
- Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N2, 000 (Two Thousand Naira) only via Remita Platform.
- Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Post UTME link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Options
- Click on Pay Via Bank (Bank Option) or Pay Via eCard (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-invoice (To generate RRR# to make payment at any Bank Branch Nationwide)
- For card option, select the payment type and click pay, on the payment platform displayed,
- Enter your card details and click the “Pay” button After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval References Number (RRR) generated to complete your registration.
The schedule Exercise is as indicated in the document below. The details are contained in this pdf file as attached below:
Note: Arrival time for each slot: Slot/Time: Slot 1 (7am), Slot 2 (9am), Slot 3 (11am), Slot 4 (12:30pm), Slot 5 (1:30pm), each day.
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
- Four (4) copies of the UNIUYO 2016 online registration form duly completed with the photograph printed in colour.
- Four (4) copies of 2016 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
- Four (4) recent passport-size photographs on red background with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packed in quarto-size envelopes and labelled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Onyema Ugochukwu Hall, University of Uyo, Town Campus.
The closing date for the registration is Saturday, July 2, 2016 at mid-night.
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) is futuristic in her plans and operations. It is an evolving center of excellence in teaching, research and it is being re-positioned for enterprise and community development.
We run sixty six academics programmes from twelve faculties. Sixty five of these programmes have been given full accreditation status after a comprehensive audit by National Universities Commission(NUC), the body that has the supervisory mandate over Universities for the maintenance of standards and quality.
Our medical school has graduated four sets of medical doctors within ten years. Our law graduates have continued to excel in the Nigerian law school. Our Engineering programmes are growing in strength and have benefited from the support of several industry stakeholders. Recently, AFREN Oil and Oriental Energy Resource donated state-of-the-art equipment to the department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering.
The world bank through the Science Technology and Engineering – Post Basic (Step B) Project is installing fiber-optic cable for broad-band internet access in the University and with counterpart support from the University wireless and broad-band internet access should be available at most locations in the University.