UNIPORT 2014/2015 Freshers’ Registration Deadline Extended
University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) authorities wish to inform all newly admitted students for the 2014/2015 academic session that registration has been extended to Friday, 13th March 2015.
All affected students are hereby instructed to complete their registration processes before that date.
Orientation for duly registered fresh students will hold on Thursday, 26th March, 2015. Those who have paid all fees can now proceed to do physical clearance and medical examination.
2014/2015 YEAR 1 MEDICAL REGISTRATION SCHEDULE EFFECTIVE FROM FRIDAY 16TH JANUARY, 2015
|MONDAY||1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE2. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING|
|TUESDAY||1. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES2. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY|
|WEDNESDAY||1. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT2. COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES|
|THURSDAY||1. FACULTY OF EDUCATION2. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES|
|FRIDAY||1. FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES2. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
1. Medical registration is not a pre-condition for physical clearance in the Admissions Office.
2. Clearance by the Admissions Office and Medical registration are pre-conditions in the College/Faculty Office
From the Director of Academic Affairs.
(FEATURED) UNIPORT AT 40 CHILDREN’S ART WORKSHOP AND EXHIBITION
THEME – EXPRESSIONS, AGE -4 – 14 years DURATION – 3Days
Source – uniport.edu.ng
Dear UNIPORT Parents,
This year, 2015 marks the 40th Anniversary of The University of Port Harcourt. To honour this milestone, there will be in the months of May/June, a3day workshop andArt exhibition organized by Uniport Art Gallery, for 40 Unique children between the ages of 4 and 14. The theme is ‘EXPRESSIONS’
The University of Port Harcourt Art Gallery believes that your children need an outlet for their emotions in the face of environmental pollution, hunger, crises and economic problems.Through this Creative art experience, your childrenwillprepare for imaginative, yet disciplined approaches to the solution of problems. It will stimulate their spiritual and emotional response to their environment.
During this showcasing of arts, works across a broad spectrum– including painting, print-making, sculpture, crafts and ceramics – will be exhibited,
All children deserve art opportunities to express what they dream. They truly deserve surroundings rich in expressive opportunities.
“When we give our children the chance to explore and develop their own creativity, we encourage the sensitivity and ability for self-expression that is so crucial a part of the well-informed, well-educated person.”
At the end of the workshop/exhibition, best design is selected and made into a flag to be hoisted at the 40th anniversary closing ceremony. This is tohonour the children in front of families, friends, teachers and the Vice Chancellor.
Application for the workshop/exhibition
To register your participation, fill in, please, the APPLICATION Form – available for download at this webpage. Forms are also available for 40 children at the University Art gallery, EbitimiBanigo Hall between the hours of 10am and 4pm, Mondays to Fridays.HURRY NOW! Pick one for your child.
Prof. Bridget Nwanze (FSNA)
CURATOR,Uniport Gallery of Art.
See more updates from:
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 4 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 4 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 10 hours ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 10 hours ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 10 hours ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 11 hours ago
- Ajayi Crowther University Notice to Students on Easter Break and Mid-Semester Exams - 11 hours ago