UNILORIN Gets NUC’s Full Accreditation For 23 Courses
The National Universities Commission (NUC) has given full accreditation to 23 academic programmes presented by the University of Ilorin to the commission.
This was disclosed by the NUC Executive Secretary, Prof. Abubakar Rasheed, in a letter he wrote to the Vice-Chancellor of the university, Prof. AbdulGaniyu Ambali on Tuesday.
According to the letter, the full accreditation status given to the 23 courses cut across eight Faculties in the University.
A breakdown of the accredited programmes showed that two are in the Faculty of Administration; three in the Faculty of Agriculture, 10 in the Faculty of Arts, 2 is in the Faculty of Engineering; 1 in the Faculty of Law; 3 in the Faculty of Physical Sciences, 1 in the Faculty of Social Sciences and one in the Faculty of Communication and Information Sciences, among others.
The NUC, however, denied accreditation to two programmes, Social Works and Psychology, in the Faculty of Social Science.
See more updates from:
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 57 mins ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 57 mins ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 1 hour ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 1 hour ago
- Ajayi Crowther University Notice to Students on Easter Break and Mid-Semester Exams - 1 hour ago
- 1,652,825 Candidates Sat For JAMB 2018 – See Results Statistics for 2018 UTME - 2 hours ago
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 6th Regular Course Admission Application Has Started - 2 hours ago