UNILAG Releases Names of Candidates Involved in 2017/2018 Admission Malpractice
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) has published the names of candidates who were found to have manipulated their Post-UTME screening Results as well as the admission process which led to the withdrawal of the earlier released admission list.
The list of the affected candidates including the girl that scored zero (0) in Post-UTME but was admitted in the earlier released admission list are contained on the attached Pdf document.
All affected candidates will likely not find their names on the new 2017/2018 UNILAG admission List which is expected to be released any moment from now.
It was also gathered that the university officials involved in this have been served due punishment.
UNILAG Admission Malpractice Candidates
See more updates from:
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 6th Regular Course Admission Application Has Started - 6 mins ago
- How to Check Your JAMB 2018 UTME Results on the Results Checking Portal - 1 day ago
- JAMB 2018 UTME: Candidates With No Result Yet Should Take Note of This - 1 day ago
- OAU Academic Calendar for 2017/2018 First / Harmattan Semester Published - 1 day ago
- FULOKOJA Postgraduate Admission Details Released for 2017/2018 Session - 1 day ago
- OAU Registration and Screening Procedure for 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students - 2 days ago
- OAU Undergraduate School Fees Schedule For 2017/2018 Session Released - 2 days ago