UNILAG 2017/2018 ICE Part-time Admission Application Is Still On
The University of Lagos Institute of Continuing Education in collaboration with the Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into it various programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
FACULTY OF ARTS:
(A) Bachelor of Arts B.A. (Hons.): four (4) and five (5) years Degree Programmes (Evening)
Creative Arts (Theatre Arts/Music/Visual Arts)
European Languages (French/Russian)
History & Strategic Studies
Linguistics, African and Asian Studies (Igbo/Yoruba)
B. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES:
B.Sc. Mass Communication, four (4) and five (5) years Degree Programme (Evening)
All candidates who possess five credits (5) passes in relevant O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than TWO sittings and not less than 21 years of age are eligible to apply.
Entry Requirements For Mass Communication
5 Year Programme
Five (5) credits passes in O’Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Literature in English and any other two (2) credit passes from any other discipline at not more than Two Sittings
4 Year Programme
Diploma Certificate in Mass Communication from University of Lagos or from other accredited University recognized by the Senate of the University of Lagos with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.00 and above on a 5 point scale; and also fulfilled the requirements in (1) above.
3 Year Programme
HND in Mass Communication from accredited Polytechnics and Monotechnics at credit pass with 2- year Post HND professional experience. The candidate must be registered member of relevant Regulatory Agencies and/or Professional Bodies such as APCON, NIPR, NUJ, etc. The candidate must similarly satisfy the requirements in (1) above.
Method of Application
Application forms are obtainable online via the University of Lagos website, https://unilag.edu.ng/, using ATM/Cash/Dedicated Teller obtainable on payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15, 000.00) only paid into any Bank within the campus using the Treasury Single Account (TSA) via Remita Platform.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS AND ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
Completed application form should be submitted online and a hard copy with colour print should be submitted to the Faculty of Arts Programme Office Room 634 and the Department of Mass Communication Programme Office respectively.
The Entrance Examination will hold on Friday 1st December, 2017.
Examinations for these programmes which will be in English Language and General Knowledge.
NB: (1) Candidates are expected to come to the examination hall by 9:00am with the colour print of their Application Form.
(2) Provisional Admission Letters would be ready for collection on December, 2017.
(3) The Programmes run in the evening.
For further information, please contact:
Institute of Continuing Education (ICE)
2nd Floor, Bookshop Building,
University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba
Tel: 08168686636, 08037285182, 08062468854, 08077995443, 08033745625, 08023338678, 08175058133, 08184602229
Application closes 1st December, 2017.
See more updates from:
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 10 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 10 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 16 hours ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 16 hours ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 16 hours ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 17 hours ago
- Ajayi Crowther University Notice to Students on Easter Break and Mid-Semester Exams - 17 hours ago