UNILAG 2015/2016 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Postgraduate programme application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is now available on sale as has been announced by the school management and authorities. All interested members of the public that wish to apply for admission into the University Of Lagos School Of Graduate Studies are hereby notified. The School ... Continue Reading
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Postgraduate programme application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is now available on sale as has been announced by the school management and authorities.
All interested members of the public that wish to apply for admission into the University Of Lagos School Of Graduate Studies are hereby notified.
The School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos (UNILAG) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into Postgraduate programmes for 2015/2016 Academic Session.
1) Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (PGD).
2) Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A., LL.M, etc).
3) Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. MBA, MILD, MILR, MPH, MDSS, MPIA, MPA, MGIS, etc).
4) Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes.
5) There is flexibility in the mode of study with Full-Time, Part-Time, Executive and Sandwich options as applicable.
Method Of Application
Candidates that wish to apply should visit the School of Postgraduate Studies website: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the “2015/2016 Application” Link for full information on the Application.
They are to make a payment of N22, 500 only application form fee through any branch of:
- ACCESS BANK Plc,
- ECOBANK Plc,
- FIRST BANK Plc,
- GUARANTY TRUST BANK Plc,
- UNION BANK Plc,
- UBA Plc,
- WEMA BANK Plc, and
- ZENITH BANK Plc.
i. Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
ii. Applicants are advised to check the available programmes online before applying.
iii. Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results and Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes are not eligible.
iv. Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are not eligible.
v. Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as: Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results), NYSC Certificate and Professional Certificates.
vi. All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration.
vii. All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant department for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
viii. Please check for the dates of Qualifying Examinations/Interviews on the University of Lagos, School of Postgraduate Studies Website: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng
7. Applicants will be required to print the completed Application Form and Photo Card. These will be required for submission at the examination/interview venue.
8. Candidates are required to LAMINATE their Photo Card after printing.
Sale of Application Forms begins on Monday, June 8 and ends on Friday, July 31, 2015.
Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, August 7, 2015.
See more updates from:
- JAMB Subject Combinations for all Courses in Nigerian Universities - 18452 views
- WAEC GCE 2018 Jan/Feb Examination Timetable Released - 2655 views
- BUK Direct Entry Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 2222 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 1st Batch Admission List Released On School Portal – 2017/2018 - 2105 views
- UNIABUJA 2017/2018 Admission List Released - 1625 views