UNIJOS Final Registration Procedure For IJMB Candidates – 2017/2018
The University of Jos (UNIJOS) Centre for Continuing Education hereby informs all Students admitted into the IJMB Programme for the 2017/2018 Session, that the deadline for final registration is Thursday 11th January, 2018.
All affected Students are advised to obtain their Clearance Form from the IJMB Coordinator and then proceed to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira only (N9000) being cost of the IJMB final registration. They are also required to submit Four (4) Passport size photographs alongside the completed Examination Registration Forms which they will be given.
Students are to note that 3rd January, 2018 to 10th February, 2018 would be the Revision period before the commencement of the final Examinations. While they are advised to strictly adhere to the Registration procedures, the Students should further note that failure to meet the 11th January, 2018 final Registration deadline, would mean forfeiture of their admission.
Monday M. Danjem
See more updates from:
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 1 hour ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 1 hour ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 1 hour ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 1 hour ago
- Ajayi Crowther University Notice to Students on Easter Break and Mid-Semester Exams - 2 hours ago
- 1,652,825 Candidates Sat For JAMB 2018 – See Results Statistics for 2018 UTME - 2 hours ago
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 6th Regular Course Admission Application Has Started - 2 hours ago