UNICAL 2017/2018 Admission List Released
University of Calabar (UNICAL) admission list for the 2017/2018 session is out – See how to check your admission status below.
Candidates who choose University of Calabar and sat for the 2017/2018 PUTME screening exercise are by this notice, advised to log on to myunical.edu.ng to check their admission status. Candidates are to log on with their Jamb registration number to check their admission status.
How To Check UNICAL Admission Status
- Visit myunical.edu.ng
- On the left hand side of the page, enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Select “New Student”
- Click on “Access Portal”
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECTtheir admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list have either ACCEPTEDtheir offers or are YET-TO-BE admitted.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.email us on email@example.com more information
See more updates from:
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 6th Regular Course Admission Application Has Started - 1 min ago
- How to Check Your JAMB 2018 UTME Results on the Results Checking Portal - 1 day ago
- JAMB 2018 UTME: Candidates With No Result Yet Should Take Note of This - 1 day ago
- OAU Academic Calendar for 2017/2018 First / Harmattan Semester Published - 1 day ago
- FULOKOJA Postgraduate Admission Details Released for 2017/2018 Session - 1 day ago
- OAU Registration and Screening Procedure for 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students - 2 days ago
- OAU Undergraduate School Fees Schedule For 2017/2018 Session Released - 2 days ago