UI Change Of Course Deadline Extended – 2017/2018
The University of Ibadan (UI) has extended its Change of Course Deadline for 2017 Post-UTME Candidates who did not meet the cut off of their respective courses and are willing to change to another course.
The deadline which was earlier scheduled for November 15th, 2017 has been extended to 22nd November 2017.
For more details on the change of Course process, click here
See more updates from:
- UNIMAID NYSC Pre-Mobilization List for 2018 Batch A - 1 day ago
- UNN Postgraduate Admission List Released for 2017/2018 (Batch B Added) - 1 day ago
- FUTO Notice to 2017/2018 New Redistributed SMAT Students - 1 day ago
- UNN Postgraduate Screening CBT Schedule (Supplementary III) for 2017/2018 - 1 day ago
- UNIPORT Notice to 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students on Orientation and Matriculation - 1 day ago
- FUAM Sandwich Admission Details For 2017/2018 Contact Session - 2 days ago
- IAUE NYSC Mobilization List for Batch A, 2018 Senate Approved - 2 days ago