UBTH 2015/2016 School Of Nursing Entrance Exam Form Now Available
University Of Benin Teaching Hospital UBTH School Of Nursing admision Form for the 2015/2016 academic session is now available and is on sale. Interested applicants and members of the general public are hereby informed.
The authorities and management of the University Of Benin Teaching Hospital hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the entrance examination for admission into the School of Nursing in October 2015 for a three (3) year General Nursing Programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN). Below are the details of the admission as released by Deputy Director NE/Principal of the school, S.A. Ochei (Mrs.).
Admission Requirements Into UBTH Sch Of Nursing
1. Candidates must not be less than 18 years old at the point of resumption in October, 2015.
2. Qualification; five Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in (WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
How To Apply For Admission Into UBTH School Of Nursing – 2015/2016
Applications forms can be obtained from the Office of the Deputy Director (Nursing Education/Principal) after which the completed forms accompanied by evidence of payment of N10,000.00 only into “UBTH Training Schools (Account number: 5030047475)” account in any of the branches of Fidelity Bank Plc nationwide and four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken in the preceding two weeks) should be submitted to the Office of the Principal.
UBTH Sch Of Nursing Form Closing Date
Monday 27th July 2015
Uni Of Benin Teaching Hospital Entrance Exam Schedule 2015/16
Examination Date: Saturday 22nd August, 2015
Centre: School of Nursing, UBTH
We wish you all the best from Nigerian Scholars Team!
University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) as a tertiary health facility came into being in 1973 following the enactment of an edict (number 12). As the sixth of the 1st generation Teaching Hospitals in Nigeria, it was established to complement her sister institution, University of Benin, and to provide secondary and tertiary care to the then Midwestern Region (now Edo and Delta State) and its environs.
It also provides necessary facilities for training of high and middle level manpower for the health industry and spearheads research opportunities for lecturers in the University and other interested persons with local morbidity burden as research question(s).
Through the Community Health Centres in Ogbona and Udo, and the General Practice Clinic that came on stream later, she equally provides some avenues for primary health care to the immediate communities.
At inception its goals were encapsulated in her motto for Healing, Research and Training. Initially commissioned as a 300 bedded hospital in 1973, UBTH which is located on the Benin – Lagos Expressway, has expanded her facilities tremendously over the years such that she now has facilities for over 500 in-patients.
To be a major key player in health care delivery, research and training in Nigeria and Africa at large.
To provide effective and efficient training of health professionals, quality research and equitable service delivery with empathy towards our clients.
See more updates from:
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 4 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 5 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 11 hours ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 11 hours ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 11 hours ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 11 hours ago
- Ajayi Crowther University Notice to Students on Easter Break and Mid-Semester Exams - 11 hours ago