Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2018 – $100 million for 10,000 African Entrepreneurs
Applications are currently ongoing for the Apply Now for Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme aimed at providing $100 million to create 10,000 African Entrepreneurs in 10 Years. Interested students should see the details below. Scholarship Details and FAQs The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme – TEEP – to offer 10,000 aspiring African Entrepreneurs an opportunity to ... Continue Reading
Applications are currently ongoing for the Apply Now for Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme aimed at providing $100 million to create 10,000 African Entrepreneurs in 10 Years. Interested students should see the details below.
Scholarship Details and FAQs
The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme – TEEP – to offer 10,000 aspiring African Entrepreneurs an opportunity to benefit from $100 million grant to create 1,000,000 jobs and contribute $10 billion in annual revenues to Africa’s economy over the next 10 years.
Interested entrepreneurs will be able to submit their applications to join the programme as from 1st January 2018 until Midnight WAT on March 1, 2018.
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
Yes. For a period of 10 years
All citizens (18 and above) and legal residents of all African countries with businesses that operate in Africa.
About Entrepreneurship Programme
Nigerian billionaire investor and philanthropist Tony Elumelu has committed $100 million to create 10,000 entrepreneurs across Africa over the next 10 years. Elumelu made the commitment on Monday during a press conference in Lagos to announce the launch of The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP).
TEEP, a Pan-African entrepreneurship initiative of the Tony Elumelu Foundation, is a multi-year programme of training, funding, and mentoring, designed to empower the next generation of African entrepreneurs.
Number of Entrepreneurs:
There are 1,000 positions available annually for 10 years
Value of Programme
The 1,000 start-ups selected from a pool of applicants across Africa will participate in a comprehensive programme which will include;
- A customized 12-week business skills training course
- Start-Up Enterprise Toolkit
- Resource Library
- 2-Day Boot Camp
- Seed Capital Funding
- Elumelu Forum
- Alumni Network
How long will the scholarship/programme last?
The programme will identify and help grow 10,000 start-ups and young businesses from across Africa over the next 10 years. These businesses will in turn create 1,000,000 new jobs and contribute $10 billion in annual revenues to Africa’s economy.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted online through the TEEP Portal. Answer a series of mandatory questions and upload additional documents and identification materials. You will receive a confirmation email within 1 working day of submission.
More details about the program, including eligibility and the application and selection processes are available on the Tony Elumelu Foundation website at: www.tonyelumelufoundation.org/TEEP.
- In 2017, TEEP empowered 1,000 African entrepreneurs, selected from over 20,000 applicants, with start-up investment, active mentoring, business training, an entrepreneurship boot camp and regional networking across Africa.
- Entrepreneurs, with an average age range of 21-40, from 51 African countries completed the programme and received $5,000 in seed capital for their start-up businesses.
- The Tony Elumelu Foundation invested a total of $4,860,000, including $1,405,000 in agriculture; $410,000 in education and training; and $365,000 in manufacturing. The sector-agnostic programme funded start-ups across a further 20 industries, all based in Africa.
See more updates from:
- JAMB Subject Combinations for all Courses in Nigerian Universities - 18451 views
- WAEC GCE 2018 Jan/Feb Examination Timetable Released - 2655 views
- BUK Direct Entry Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 2222 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 1st Batch Admission List Released On School Portal – 2017/2018 - 2105 views
- UNIABUJA 2017/2018 Admission List Released - 1625 views