TASUED 2014/2015 Mid-Semester Break Announced
Tai Solarin University Of Education, Ijebu Ode TASUED Mid-semester break for the 2014/2015 academic session has been announced by the management and authorities. Students of the university as well as the general public are hereby informed.
The Vice Chancellor of the Tai Solarin University Of Education, Ijebu Ode (TASUED) and the expanded management team on behalf of Senate have approved that all students undergoing full time programmes in the university should proceed on mid-session break commencing from Friday 17th April, 2015 to Friday 1st May, 2015. The students are expected back on campus after May 1 2015. The semester break is to enable the students rest after their first semester examinations and prepare for the coming semester.
Lectures for the Second Semester will commence on Monday 4th May, 2015.
Wishing you all a happy holiday!
Tai solarin university of Education (TASUED) is an Ogun State Government owned Public University University established on 29th January, 2005, by the Ogun State Government.
The first of its kind in Nigeria, the University is committed to the training of highly qualified, competent and disciplined teachers who are specialists in their chosen subjects and experts in the teaching skill. It is a University that offers unique opportunities to her students by equipping them in addition with vocational and entrepreneurial skills to make them self employed and potential employers of labour. As part of the total package, every student in the University is required to train and obtain a proficiency certificate in the vocational skill.
Within its eight (8) year of existence, University continues to record landmark achievements in its physical and academic attainments. The University in its private-public partnerships drive has over 1billion Naira assets which have translated to modern physical facilities and an aesthetic pleasing environment for conducive teaching and learning.
Recently the Institution was honoured as the africa’s most outstanding university of Education and inducted into Hall of Frame of All African Students Union (AASU) with its Headquarter in Accra, Ghana.
Today TASUED achieved a rare feat in its first ever accreditation by the National University Commission (NUC) when it recorded 100percent accreditation for its courses and programmes.
The vision of the Universty is to be the preferred Education University of execellence in learning and teaching and a dream University of the 21st century
See more updates from:
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 4 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 5 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 11 hours ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 11 hours ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 11 hours ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 11 hours ago
- Ajayi Crowther University Notice to Students on Easter Break and Mid-Semester Exams - 11 hours ago