Study in USA: 2018 Fully-Funded Fellowships for International Scholars at Stanford University, USA
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Fully-Funded Fellowships for International Scholars at Stanford University, USA. Interested students should see the details below. About Institution Stanford University is a private research university in Stanford, California, in Silicon Valley, 20 miles outside of San Jose. Stanford’s undergraduate program is the most selective in the United States. ... Continue Reading
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Fully-Funded Fellowships for International Scholars at Stanford University, USA. Interested students should see the details below.
Stanford University is a private research university in Stanford, California, in Silicon Valley, 20 miles outside of San Jose. Stanford’s undergraduate program is the most selective in the United States.
The Center on Democracy, Development and the Rule of Law (CDDRL) at Stanford University, USA is offering Fellowship opportunities to International students who wants to pursue a fellowship program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 13th January, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At: USA
Course Level: Research Fellowships
Eligible Field Of Study: democracy, development, evaluating the efficacy of democracy promotion and rule of law.
Number Of Scholarships: The Center expects to award two or more fellowships for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Value Of Scholarships: Pre-doctoral fellows receive stipends comparable to that awarded by the Stanford Graduate Fellowships program; the Center also pays non-matriculated student tuition for pre-doctoral fellows as required by Stanford University. Post-doctoral fellows receive salaries commensurate with experience and with consideration given to university established minimums for a term period of 9 months. Healthcare and other benefits are also provided as required by Stanford University for both pre- and post-doctoral fellows.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be enrolled currently in a doctoral program or equivalent through the time of intended residency at Stanford, and must be at the dissertation write up (post course work) phase of their doctoral program.
- have earned their PhD within 3 years of the start of the fellowship, or plan to have successfully defended their Ph.D. dissertations by July 31, 2018.
- be proficient in English Language
- have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Interested applicants are required to submit a completed application form, letter of application of no more than 3 typed pages, current resume, three letters of recommendations, a statement of proposed research (5-10 pages) and a complete set of transcripts (undergraduate and graduate). The Center Committee will only review complete files. Notifications will be sent in mid to late-March.
See more updates from:
- JAMB Subject Combinations for all Courses in Nigerian Universities - 19146 views
- WAEC GCE 2018 Jan/Feb Examination Timetable Released - 2732 views
- BUK Direct Entry Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 2250 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 1st Batch Admission List Released On School Portal – 2017/2018 - 2172 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 2nd Batch Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 1723 views