Study in USA: 2018 Fully-Funded Fellowships for International Scholars at Stanford University, USA
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Fully-Funded Fellowships for International Scholars at Stanford University, USA. Interested students should see the details below.
Stanford University is a private research university in Stanford, California, in Silicon Valley, 20 miles outside of San Jose. Stanford’s undergraduate program is the most selective in the United States.
The Center on Democracy, Development and the Rule of Law (CDDRL) at Stanford University, USA is offering Fellowship opportunities to International students who wants to pursue a fellowship program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 13th January, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At: USA
Course Level: Research Fellowships
Eligible Field Of Study: democracy, development, evaluating the efficacy of democracy promotion and rule of law.
Number Of Scholarships: The Center expects to award two or more fellowships for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Value Of Scholarships: Pre-doctoral fellows receive stipends comparable to that awarded by the Stanford Graduate Fellowships program; the Center also pays non-matriculated student tuition for pre-doctoral fellows as required by Stanford University. Post-doctoral fellows receive salaries commensurate with experience and with consideration given to university established minimums for a term period of 9 months. Healthcare and other benefits are also provided as required by Stanford University for both pre- and post-doctoral fellows.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be enrolled currently in a doctoral program or equivalent through the time of intended residency at Stanford, and must be at the dissertation write up (post course work) phase of their doctoral program.
- have earned their PhD within 3 years of the start of the fellowship, or plan to have successfully defended their Ph.D. dissertations by July 31, 2018.
- be proficient in English Language
- have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Interested applicants are required to submit a completed application form, letter of application of no more than 3 typed pages, current resume, three letters of recommendations, a statement of proposed research (5-10 pages) and a complete set of transcripts (undergraduate and graduate). The Center Committee will only review complete files. Notifications will be sent in mid to late-March.
See more updates from:
- Study in USA: 2018 Southern New Hampshire University Merit Scholarships - 1 day ago
- Study in China: 2018 Wuhan University Scholarships for International and Chinese Law - 1 day ago
- Study in Japan: 2018 Daiohs Memorial Foundation Scholarships at University of Tokyo – Japan - 1 day ago
- Study in China: 2018 Henan Provincial Government Scholarship (Fully Funded) - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: 2018 African Excellence Scholarships (Full Tuition) at University of Glasgow - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: University Of Strathclyde Scholarship for Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences - 2 days ago
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 4 days ago