Study in UK: Apply for the 2018 International Scholarships in Fire Safety Engineering, UK
Applications are currently ongoing for the International Scholarships in Fire Safety Engineering, UK – 2018. Interested students should see the details below.
The International Master of Science Scholarships In Fire Safety Engineering (IMFSE) programme is jointly offered by 3 Full Partner Universities: Ghent University (Belgium), Lund University (Sweden) and the University of Edinburgh (UK).
This is a 2-year full-time educational master programme. There are full scholarships and tuition fee reductions available, for both EU and non-EU students.
- The application deadline for scholarship applicants is 31 January 2018.
- The application deadline for self-sponsoring applicants is 30 April 2018.
Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU countries
Course Level: Masters
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Be EU or Non-EU students.
- Be Proficient in English language.
- Have completed their bachelors degree program in civil/structural / mechanical / electrical / chemical / industrial engineering, material sciences, chemistry, physics, applied physics, architecture, urbanism and spatial planning or a related discipline.
- Have applied or applying to any of these Universities: Ghent University (Belgium), Lund University (Sweden), The University of Edinburgh (UK), University of Queensland (Australia), ETH Zürich (Switzerland) and The University of Maryland (USA)
- Have excellent grades.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Applications are accompanied with the following:
- A passport photo
- A copy of passport (or other official identification proof for EU students)
- Legalized copy(s) of your Bachelor’s diploma (and Master’s, if applicable) in the original language. The country of origin determines whether documents have to be legalized by the Belgian embassy, by apostille certification, by APS certificate, or are exempt from official certification. Check this overview.
- A certified English translation of your Bachelor’s and Master’s (if applicable) diploma, unless the document was issued in English.
- A legalized copy of your detailed Transcript of Records in the original language
- A certified English translation of your Transcript of Records (unless the document was issued in English)
- A copy of English language test scores or language certificate (max. two years old).
- A motivation letter for the programme (1 A4-size page)
- At least two recommendation letters.
Visit Scholarship Webpage
See more updates from:
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 14 hours ago
- Study in Germany: 2018 100% Bucerius Global Scholarships for International Students - 16 hours ago
- Apply for the 2019 Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa - 16 hours ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships for African and Commonwealth Countries - 23 hours ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Merit Scholarships for International Students - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for African Students - 1 day ago
- Study In Germany: 2018 University of Bonn ZEF’s Doctoral Scholarship Programme - 1 day ago