Study in UK: 2018 University of Sussex Fully-Funded Chancellors International Scholarships, UK
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 University of Sussex Fully-Funded Chancellors International Scholarships, UK. Interested students should see the details below.
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, near Brighton in Sussex. The university received its Royal Charter in August 1961, and was a founding member of the 1994 Group of research-intensive universities promoting excellence in research and teaching.
Sussex counts three Nobel Prize winners, 14 Fellows of the Royal Society, six Fellows of the British Academy and a winner of the Crafoord Prize among its faculty. In the latest rankings, the university was placed 62nd in Europe and 140th in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015–16. The Guardian University Guide 2016 placed Sussex 19th in the United Kingdom and the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016 also ranks Sussex 19th. The 2015 Academic Ranking of World Universities placed the university within the top 18-21 in the United Kingdom and in the top 151-200 internationally.
The University of Sussex invites applications from outstanding international applicants who are interested in acquiring a scholarship opportunity in the Institution.
The scholarship covers international fees and provides a stipend that matches that provided for UK doctoral students by the UK Research Council.
Application Deadline: 2nd February 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International (Non-UK/EU)
Host Country: UK
Course Level: PhD, Research
Number of Scholarships: 11
Duration Of Scholarship: Scholarships are renewable annually for a maximum of 3/3.5 years.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program
- have applied or applying to University of Sussex
How to Apply for the Scholarship
There is no separate application form, to be considered for this scholarship applicants should enter the title of the scholarship in the finance section of their PhD application
If you have any queries regarding the scholarship then please contact: Dean Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
See more updates from:
- Study in USA: 2018 Southern New Hampshire University Merit Scholarships - 1 day ago
- Study in China: 2018 Wuhan University Scholarships for International and Chinese Law - 1 day ago
- Study in Japan: 2018 Daiohs Memorial Foundation Scholarships at University of Tokyo – Japan - 1 day ago
- Study in China: 2018 Henan Provincial Government Scholarship (Fully Funded) - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: 2018 African Excellence Scholarships (Full Tuition) at University of Glasgow - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: University Of Strathclyde Scholarship for Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences - 2 days ago
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 4 days ago