Study in UK: 2018 Fully-Funded International Fellowship at Queen’s University Belfast
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Fully-Funded International Fellowship at Queen’s University Belfast. Interested students should see the details below.
Queen’s University Belfast (informally Queen’s or QUB) is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland The university was chartered in 1845, and opened in 1849 as “Queen’s College, Belfast”, but has roots going back to 1810 and the Royal Belfast Academical Institution.
The university forms the focal point of the Queen’s Quarter area of the city, one of Belfast’s four cultural districts. It offers academic degrees at various levels and across a broad subject range, with over 300 degree programmes available. Its acting President and Vice-Chancellor is James McElnay, and its Chancellor is Thomas Moran.
The Queen’s University Belfast, UK is offering Fellowship opportunities to applicants who are excited to study at Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Queen’s is committed to welcome students from all over the world and helping them to achieve their ambitions.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligible Fields of Study: School of Nursing and Midwifery
Type: PhD fellowship
Number Of Awardees: Not specified
Value Of Scholarships: The PhD fellowship is funded by the Health Services Executive of Ireland as part of the Programme for Health Service Improvement. The stipend is £14,553 with tuition fees of £4,195 paid annually (with annual incremental increase).
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have a degree in a social science subject (e.g. nursing/midwifery, sociology or psychology)
- have class 2.1 or above and/or a master’s degree qualification in a relevant social science topic
- have excellent organizational and communication skills to allow him/her to work with health professionals, patients, and family careers and be willing to travel.
- be familiar with qualitative research methods and techniques of systematic reviews of the literature
How To Apply: Click here to apply
See more updates from:
- Study in USA: 2018 Southern New Hampshire University Merit Scholarships - 1 day ago
- Study in China: 2018 Wuhan University Scholarships for International and Chinese Law - 1 day ago
- Study in Japan: 2018 Daiohs Memorial Foundation Scholarships at University of Tokyo – Japan - 1 day ago
- Study in China: 2018 Henan Provincial Government Scholarship (Fully Funded) - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: 2018 African Excellence Scholarships (Full Tuition) at University of Glasgow - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: University Of Strathclyde Scholarship for Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences - 2 days ago
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 4 days ago