Study in Sweden: 2018 Ingvar Kamprad Masters Scholarships at Lund University, Sweden
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Ingvar Kamprad Masters Scholarships at Lund University, Sweden. Interested students should see the details below.
Lund University is one of Europe’s oldest, largest and most prestigious universities, consistently ranking among the world’s top 100 universities.
The Lund University, Sweden invites applications from interested applicants who are willing to study for a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is provided to support two students enrolled in the Master’s degree programme in Industrial Design.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2018
Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EU Countries
Host Country: Sweden
Course Level: Masters
Eligible Field Of Study: Industrial Design
Value Of Scholarships: Scholarship will cover the following:
- The scholarship is SEK 100 000 per year (about EUR 10 000), to cover the cost of living and accommodation for ten months, from August to May, during the two years of study.
- When the Swedish government in 2011 decided to apply tuition fees for non-EU/EEA-students, the Stichting IKEA Foundation established two new scholarships. Each scholarship is SEK 210 000 per year for two years, in order to cover the tuition fees.
Number Of Scholarships: Not specified
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Non-EU or EU applicants
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have a Bachelor’s degree with relevance to the applied education.
- have a portfolio of their own work in the field that clearly proves that the applicant has good potential to benefit from the programme
- have good academic records.
How To Apply: Interested applicants should follow the following steps;
- Step 1: Apply online
- Check you meet the entry requirements of the programme or course you are interested in.
- Start your application – go to www.universityadmissions.se where you create an account and select programmes/courses, during the application period.
- Rank your programme/course choices in order of preference and submit them before the application deadline.
- Step 2: Submit documents
- Read about how to document your eligibility and how to submit your documents at www.universityadmissions.se. Follow any country-specific document rules for Master’s studies or Bachelor’s studies.
- Get all your documents ready: official transcripts and high school diploma (Bachelor’s applicants), official transcripts and degree certificate or proof of expected graduation (Master’s applicants), passport/ID and proof of English proficiency (all applicants).
- Prepare programme-specific documents if stated on this page.
- Upload or send all required documents to University Admissions before the document deadline.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) before the document deadline.
See more updates from:
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 1 day ago
- Study in Germany: 2018 100% Bucerius Global Scholarships for International Students - 1 day ago
- Apply for the 2019 Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships for African and Commonwealth Countries - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Merit Scholarships for International Students - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for African Students - 2 days ago
- Study In Germany: 2018 University of Bonn ZEF’s Doctoral Scholarship Programme - 2 days ago