Study in Hungary: 2018 Open Society Scholarships at Central European University, Hungary
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Open Society Scholarships at Central European University, Hungary. Interested students should see the details below.
Central European University (CEU) is a graduate-level, English-language university accredited in the U.S. and Hungary and located in Budapest. The university offers degrees in the social sciences, law, public policy, business management, environmental science, and mathematics.
CEU has 1380 students from 100 countries and 300 faculty members from more than 30 countries. CEU was founded by hedge fund manager, political activist and philanthropist George Soros, who has provided an endowment of US$880 million, making the university one of the wealthiest in Europe. In academic ranking it appears among best 100 universities in the world in social sciences and as the leading university in the region of Central Eastern Europe.
The Open Society invites applications for the master’s and doctoral scholarships at Central European University which is awarded to students who are looking to acquire a scholarship opportunity to study for a degree program at Central European University.
Central European University in Budapest is an internationally recognized institution of postgraduate education established by George Soros and supported by the Open Society Foundations. It is accredited in the United States and Hungary.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2018
To be Taken at: Central European University, Hungary
Eligible Fields Of Study: Academic areas and programs include the following:
- cognitive science
- economics and business
- environmental sciences and policy
- gender studies
- international relations
- legal studies
- mathematics and its applications
- medieval studies
- nationalism studies
- network science
- political science
- public policy
- sociology and social anthropology
Course Level: Masters, PhD
Number of Awards: Not specified
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have applied or applying to CEU
- have academic records
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Application form will made available soon. Please visit the link below.
See more updates from:
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 14 hours ago
- Study in Germany: 2018 100% Bucerius Global Scholarships for International Students - 16 hours ago
- Apply for the 2019 Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa - 16 hours ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships for African and Commonwealth Countries - 23 hours ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Merit Scholarships for International Students - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for African Students - 1 day ago
- Study In Germany: 2018 University of Bonn ZEF’s Doctoral Scholarship Programme - 1 day ago