Study in Hungary: 2018 Fully-Funded Scholarships at Central European University, Hungary
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Fully-Funded Scholarships at Central European University, Hungary. Interested students should see the details below.
Central European University (CEU) is a graduate-level, English-language university accredited in the U.S. and Hungary and located in Budapest. The university offers degrees in the social sciences, law, public policy, business management, environmental science, and mathematics.
CEU has 1380 students from 100 countries and 300 faculty members from more than 30 countries. CEU was founded by hedge fund manager, political activist and philanthropist George Soros, who has provided an endowment of US$880 million, making the university one of the wealthiest in Europe. In academic ranking it appears among best 100 universities in the world in social sciences and as the leading university in the region of Central Eastern Europe.
The Central European University, Hungary is pleased to award scholarship opportunities to International students who are willing to study for a degree program at the Institution.
Central European University is a graduate-level “crossroads” university where faculty and students from more than 100 countries come to engage in interdisciplinary education, pursue advanced scholarship, and address some of the society’s most vexing problems.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Host Country: Hungary
Course Level: Postgraduate (Master and Doctoral)
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value Of Scholarship: Master’s Scholarship
The CEU Master’s Scholarship covers up to 100% of tuition, health insurance and a monthly stipend of HUF 96,000 (approx. EUR 310) or HUF 50,000 (approx. EUR 160) to assist with living costs. Single or shared housing in the CEU Residence Center may also be offered to scholarship recipients.
|Tuition Waiver||Stipend||Housing||Health Insurance|
|CEU Master’s Scholarship||Yes||Yes||Yes/No||Yes|
CEU offers a competitive financial aid package to students in doctoral programs. Applicants to a CEU doctoral program are automatically considered for a CEU Doctoral Scholarship.
The CEU Doctoral Scholarship covers the full cost of tuition and health insurance and includes a monthly stipend of HUF 242,000 (approx. EUR 780) that covers housing and living costs.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have applied or applying to Central European University
- have completed their First degree program
- have good academic records
How to Apply for the Scholarship
The following are required during application:
- Completed CEU Application Form
- Letters of Recommendation
- Academic Records
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Program-Specific Requirements
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Online Application
See more updates from:
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 14 hours ago
- Study in Germany: 2018 100% Bucerius Global Scholarships for International Students - 16 hours ago
- Apply for the 2019 Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa - 16 hours ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships for African and Commonwealth Countries - 23 hours ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Merit Scholarships for International Students - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for African Students - 1 day ago
- Study In Germany: 2018 University of Bonn ZEF’s Doctoral Scholarship Programme - 1 day ago