Study in Germany: 2018 Fully-Funded Scholarships at University of Hamburg, Germany
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Fully-Funded Scholarships at University of Hamburg, Germany. Interested students should see the details below.
The University of Hamburg is a comprehensive university in Hamburg, Germany. It was founded on 28 March 1919, having grown out of the previous General lecture system and the Colonial Institute of Hamburg as well as the Akademic Gymnasium.
The University of Hamburg, Germany invites applications from individuals who are willing to study for a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program provides excellent learning opportunities for PhD candidates who are keen to pursue ambitious projects in an excellent and interdisciplinary research environment.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Host Country: Germany
Course Level: PhD
Eligible Field Of Study: Scholarships are awarded to graduates from students both legal studies and other disciplines who are keen to produce ambitious doctoral work in an excellent research environment.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- The Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law awards scholarships of € 1,050 per month towards living expenses. An addition € 100 per month is granted for research costs.
- Scholarships are granted for the full duration of the doctoral program. The continuation of your scholarship each year is subject to an annual review process based on satisfactory academic progress. Please indicate clearly in your application for admission whether or not you will be applying for a scholarship.
- No tuition fees
- Students at Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law do not pay tuition fees.
- All enrolled students must pay the university’s administration fee (approx. € 310 per semester). This includes a six-month ticket for public transport in the City of Hamburg.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must;
- have completed their bachelors and masters degree program
- have applied or applying to University of Hamburg
- be proficient in English Language
- have excellent academic records
How to Apply for the Scholarship
A complete application comprises all of the following documents (and must be submitted in one pdf-file in the below-given order):
- application form
- research proposal (up to four pages)
- personal statement about why you are applying to the Albrecht Mendelssohn-Bartholdy Graduate School
- tabular curriculum vitae
- index of all publications to date (optional)
- two recommendations from professors attesting to suitability for doctoral work
- Language certificates (German or English): Non-native speakers who write their dissertation in German or English must prove their language skills by submitting relevant certificates. German: TestDaF or DSH; English: certificate proving C1 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). This requires test scores of at least 100 in the TOEFL ibT / 6.5 in the IELTS / 945 in TOEIC. The TOEFL DI Code is 2258.
See more updates from:
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 14 hours ago
- Study in Germany: 2018 100% Bucerius Global Scholarships for International Students - 16 hours ago
- Apply for the 2019 Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa - 16 hours ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships for African and Commonwealth Countries - 23 hours ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Merit Scholarships for International Students - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for African Students - 1 day ago
- Study In Germany: 2018 University of Bonn ZEF’s Doctoral Scholarship Programme - 1 day ago