Study in France: 2018 Eiffel Scholarships for International Students at Sciences Po in France
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Eiffel Scholarships for International Students at Sciences Po in France. Interested students should see the details below. About Institution Sciences Po, or Paris Institute of Political Studies, is a university located in seven cities in France. Sciences Po has campuses in Dijon, Le Havre, Menton, Nancy, Paris, Poitiers, ... Continue Reading
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Eiffel Scholarships for International Students at Sciences Po in France. Interested students should see the details below.
Sciences Po, or Paris Institute of Political Studies, is a university located in seven cities in France. Sciences Po has campuses in Dijon, Le Havre, Menton, Nancy, Paris, Poitiers, Reims.
Acceptance rate: 10% (2010)
Total enrollment: 13,000 (2014)
Undergraduate tuition and fees: Domestic tuition: 10,250 EUR (2017), International tuition: 10,250 EUR (2017)
Applications are invited for the Eiffel Scholarships Which is awarded to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program in Sciences Po, France.
The Eiffel scholarship program, launched in January 1999 by the French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, is aimed at foreign students whose outstanding ability has been recognised by French institutions of higher education who wish to sponsor these students for the rest of their studies.
This scholarship programme is created to provide an education in France to future decision makers in both the private sector and in the national administrations of emerging countries.
Application Deadline: Submission deadline for a Sciences Po application including the required documentation for the Eiffel Scholarship is 3rd of November 2017 for students already at Sciences Po (including applicants who deferred their arrival or those who received conditional offer last year) and 10th November 2017 for new candidates at Sciences Po.
Host Country: France
Course Level: Masters, Undergraduate
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship Value/Benefits: Monthly grant. The Eiffel Scholarship does not cover tuition fees. Students offered a place to study at Sciences Po who receive the scholarship are therefore responsible for paying the annual tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be under 30 years old
- have applied or applying to Sciences Po
- have good academic grades
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Students cannot apply directly for the Eiffel Scholarship. Applications must be made through a higher education institution. If you are studying in two higher education institutions, you can only submit a single application.
First time applicants who wish to be presented for the Eiffel scholarship by Sciences Po must indicate so in the “Financial Information” section of their Sciences Po application form and must provide the required documents. Please note that your scholarship request will be taken into account only in case of admission.
Students already admitted at Sciences Po, students admitted last year who have received a conditional offer of admission or students admitted last year in their first graduate year who requested a deferral have to send their Eiffel Scholarship application by email to the Admissions office by attaching the required documents : Admissions contact form
Sciences Po will select the applications that it wishes to present to Campus France. Please note that applying for the Eiffel grant does not guarantee the presentation of your application to Campus France.
Interested applicants must attach the following documents to their scholarship application :
- CV, including information on the applicant’s level (distinction/honours, ranking or position in the promotion, number of students in the promotion, diploma with information on specialisation, date of the diploma, final grades)
- professional project, one or two pages. The applicant must explain the reasons for studying in France as opposed to their home country, their interest for the selected programme and how this will help them achieve their career goals and objectives.
- academic transcripts all of the years of higher education (including periods spent abroad on exchange programmes)
- Language test certificates (french and/or english) if necessary
See more updates from:
- JAMB Subject Combinations for all Courses in Nigerian Universities - 20735 views
- WAEC GCE 2018 Jan/Feb Examination Timetable Released - 2913 views
- BUK Direct Entry Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 2331 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 1st Batch Admission List Released On School Portal – 2017/2018 - 2310 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 2nd Batch Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 2040 views