Study in Australia: 2018 QAAFI Postgraduate Scholarship Program at University of Queensland
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 QAAFI Scholarship Program at University of Queensland. Interested students should see the details below.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. As one of Australia’s leading universities, UQ is consistently ranked first for business administration, mining engineering and life sciences in Australasia. UQ also admits the majority of its state’s top achievers. The main campus occupies much of the riverside inner suburb of St Lucia, southwest of the Brisbane central business district. Other UQ campuses and facilities are located throughout Queensland, the largest of which are the Gatton campus and the Herston medical school. UQ’s overseas establishments include the Brunei Clinical School and the UQ-Ochsner Clinical School in Louisiana, United States.
Founded in 1909 by the state parliament, UQ is one of Australia’s oldest universities colloquially known as a sandstone university. The University of Queensland is a founding member of online higher education consortium edX, Australia’s research-intensive Group of Eight, and the global Universitas 21 network.
The University of Queensland, Australia is offering the Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation (QAAFI) scholarship program to interested applicants.
This scholarship is provided to applicants who has interest in agricultural scientific fields.
Application Deadline: 31 December 2018
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International
To be taken at (country): Australia
Number of Awards: Four
Value of Program: This scholarship program covers Living allowance of $26,682, tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their Masters degree program and bachelors degree program at any recognized Institution.
- be nominated by prospective Principal Advisor for a UQ Graduate School Scholarship
- have excellent results from previous educational program
- provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How To Apply: The applicant must be invited by the prospective QAAFI Principal Advisor to submit an RHD admission application via the OLA (Online Application).
See more updates from:
- Study in USA: 2018 Southern New Hampshire University Merit Scholarships - 1 day ago
- Study in China: 2018 Wuhan University Scholarships for International and Chinese Law - 1 day ago
- Study in Japan: 2018 Daiohs Memorial Foundation Scholarships at University of Tokyo – Japan - 1 day ago
- Study in China: 2018 Henan Provincial Government Scholarship (Fully Funded) - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: 2018 African Excellence Scholarships (Full Tuition) at University of Glasgow - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: University Of Strathclyde Scholarship for Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences - 2 days ago
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 4 days ago