Study in Australia: 2018 International Partial Tuition Scholarships at University of Sydney Business School
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 International Partial Tuition Scholarships at University of Sydney Business School. Interested students should see the details below. About Institution The University of Sydney (informally, USyd or USYD) is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities. In 2017 it was ... Continue Reading
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 International Partial Tuition Scholarships at University of Sydney Business School. Interested students should see the details below.
The University of Sydney (informally, USyd or USYD) is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities. In 2017 it was ranked as the world’s 26th most reputable university and in the top 0.25%. I
ts graduates are additionally ranked the 4th most employable in the world and 1st in Australia. The university comprises 16 faculties and schools, through which it offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees. In 2011 it had 32,393 undergraduate and 16,627 graduate students.
The university is colloquially known as one of Australia’s sandstone universities. Famous for its heritage neo-gothic buildings and sprawling parklands, its campus is ranked in the top 10 of the world’s most beautiful universities by the British Daily Telegraph and The Huffington Post, spreading across the inner-city suburbs of Camperdown and Darlington.
Five Nobel and two Crafoord laureates have been affiliated with the university as graduates and faculty. The university has educated six prime ministers and 24 justices of the High Court of Australia, including four chief justices, the most of any university. Sydney has produced 24 Rhodes Scholars and several Gates Scholars.
Applications are invited for the International Partial Tuition Scholarship Program which is offered by the University Of Sydney Business School, Australia. This scholarship program is awarded to international students who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
|Trimester 1||Trimester 2|
|Applications Open||October 2, 2017||January 1, 2018||April 4, 2018|
|Applications Close||December 8, 2017||March 2, 2018||May 25, 2018|
To Be Taken At (Country): Australia
Eligible Countries: International
Number Of Awards: 15
Value Of Award: The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
- Masters of Business
- Master of Business (Double Specialization)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced)
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Applied Finance (Investing and Corporate Treasury)
- Master of Science (Supply Chain Management and/or Project Management)
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have received an unconditional offer to study a Masters program with Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- have a Bachelor degree with an Australian equivalent average of at least 70%
- have good academic records
How To Apply: The following are required during application;
- An application form
- Your certified academic transcripts
- A copy of your University of Wollongong Letter of Offer
- Your 500-word document addressing each of the above selection criteria.
Please send your application to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See more updates from:
- JAMB Subject Combinations for all Courses in Nigerian Universities - 19033 views
- WAEC GCE 2018 Jan/Feb Examination Timetable Released - 2713 views
- BUK Direct Entry Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 2242 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 1st Batch Admission List Released On School Portal – 2017/2018 - 2162 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 2nd Batch Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 1700 views