Study in Australia: 2018 Innovation Scholarships at Curtin Business School
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Innovation Scholarships at Curtin Business School. Interested students should see the details below.
Curtin Business School (CBS) is one of the most comprehensive business schools in Australia and has considerable experience and influence in providing high-quality and transformative education and research across Australia and the Asian region.
Over 13,000 students from more than 140 countries are studying undergraduate and postgraduate business courses across the seven different schools that make up CBS.
We have considerable experience and influence in providing high-quality and transformative education and research across Australia and the Asian region. One of our great strengths is our ability to produce industry-ready graduates.
CBS also offers customised short courses to industry to help employees from a wide range of organisations improve their performance.
The Curtin Business School (CBS) is offering the CBS Innovation International Scholarship program to interested applicants who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems / technology.
Application Deadline: 17th November, 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Australia
Eligible Fields Of Study:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Systems) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology and Systems) double major
Number Of Awardees: 5
Value Of Scholarship:
- A total value of up to $9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester.
- The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
- Payments occur post census date each semester. Payments will be made approximately mid-end April and September each year.
Duration Of Scholarship: A maximum of three years (based on a full-time study load of at least 100 credits per semester)
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- have received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2017
- have good academic records
How To Apply: Click here to apply
See more updates from:
- Study in USA: 2018 Southern New Hampshire University Merit Scholarships - 1 day ago
- Study in China: 2018 Wuhan University Scholarships for International and Chinese Law - 1 day ago
- Study in Japan: 2018 Daiohs Memorial Foundation Scholarships at University of Tokyo – Japan - 1 day ago
- Study in China: 2018 Henan Provincial Government Scholarship (Fully Funded) - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: 2018 African Excellence Scholarships (Full Tuition) at University of Glasgow - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: University Of Strathclyde Scholarship for Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences - 2 days ago
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 4 days ago