YSU 2019/2020 Post Utme Form Information
Yobe State University (YSU) 2019/2020 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
Also See: YSU Admission List
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Yobe State University (YSU), Ogbomoso. The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Yobe State University Courses
- Accountancy / Finance / Accounting
- Agricultural Engineering
- Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Arabic Studies
- Biological Science(s)
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Geography
- Education and History
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Physics
- Education Arts
- English Language
- Islamic Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Science Education
- Sociology and Anthropology
YSU Departmental Cut-off Marks
Click the link below to see the departmental cut-off marks.
Also See: YSU Departmental Cut-off Marks
YSU 2019/2020 Post UTME Application Procedures, Venues and Dates
This is to notify the prospective 2019/2020 UTME/DE candidates who applied for admission in to Yobe State University that:
1. ONLINE REGISTRATION for post UTME/DE screening for 2019/2020 admission commences immediately and will close on Saturday 17th August, 2019.
2. Departmental screening will be conducted between Monday 19th and Saturday 24th August, 2019.
3. Scratch card for registration is obtainable at non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000:00) only payable into:
i. Yobe State University account Number 2032343287 at First Bank, Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru and Potiskum branches.
ii. Access Bank account number 0025393351 at Damaturu and Potiskum branches.
4. Evidence of Bank payment must be converted to University receipt at the Bursary department before departmental screening.
NOTE: All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfill the following requirements:
1. Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied.
2. Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programmes they chose as their first choices but have the appropriate scores to change to other relevant programmes must visit JAMB portal to do so.
3. Candidates who wrongly applied for inappropriate programmes such as Education arts; Education Science; Education Social Science; Arabic & Islamic Studies; Sociology and Anthropology and Biological Sciences must also visit JAMB portal to change to more appropriate courses as indicated below:
a) Candidates should change to B A (Ed) Arabic/English/Hausa/History/Islamic Studies, instead of Education Arts;
b) B Sc (Ed) Biology/Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics, instead of Education
c) B Sc (Ed) Economics/Geography/Business Education instead of Social
d) B. Arabic Studies or Islamic Studies instead of Arabic and Islamic Studies;
e) B. Biology instead of Biological Science which is the nomenclature of the department, but the programme is Biology; and
f) B. Sc, Sociology instead of Sociology and Anthropology.
4. All awaited A’ level and O’ level results not uploaded by candidates during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
5. Candidates must print their original JAMB result slips before attending the Departmental screening.
6. Original certificates/statement of results from last schools attended only will be entertained during departmental screening while internet browsed O’ level results obtained not later than two years will be accepted ( i.e. 2017-2019).
7. Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
Also See: YSU Direct Entry Screening Details
Wishing you the best of luck and accept the Vice Chancellor’s warm regards please.
Dr. Kalli A. Y. Gazali
The noble idea to establish a state university in Yobe state was first muted by he administration of Alh. Bukar Abba Ibrahim, the then Executive Governor of Yobe state.