YSU 2020/2021 Post Utme Form Information
LATEST UPDATE: The management of the Yobe State University (YSU) wishes to inform all prospective students of the university who have applied for the Post-UTME screening for the 2020/2021 academic session that they will be screened only online.
NO PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF CANDIDATES is required for the screening exercise.
The notice being circulated on the Internet is for internal use only. Thank you.
Yobe State University (YSU) 2020/2021 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
Also See: YSU Admission List
According to the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Yobe State University (YSU). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Yobe State University Courses
- Accountancy / Finance / Accounting
- Agricultural Engineering
- Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Arabic Studies
- Biological Science(s)
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Geography
- Education and History
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Physics
- Education Arts
- English Language
- Islamic Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Science Education
- Sociology and Anthropology
YSU Cut-off Mark
The general cut-off mark is 160.
YSU Departmental Cut-off Marks
Click the link below to see the departmental cut-off marks.
Also See: YSU Departmental Cut-off Marks
YSU 2020/2021 Post UTME Application Requirements and Procedures
Candidates should note that:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION for post UTME/DE screening for 2020/2021 admission commences on Monday 13th July, 2020.
- Candidates shall Generate Remita at any Cyber Café and obtain RRR Number.
- Pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00) Only through Remita and print the slip at any bank.
- Register online through Yobe State University Post-UTME Portal at https://ysu.edu.ng/putme
NOTE: All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates who applied for programs such as Education Arts, Education Science, Education Social Science, Arabic & Islamic Studies, Sociology & Anthropology and Biological Science should visit JAMB portal to change to appropriate courses as indicated below:
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programs they chose as their first choice but have the appropriate scores to change to other relevant programs must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied.
- B.A (Ed) Arabic/English/Hausa/History/ Islamic Studies, instead of Education Arts;
- B.Sc (Ed) Biology/Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics, instead of Education Science;
- B.Sc (Ed) Economics/Geography/Business Education, instead of Social Science Education;
- B.A Arabic Studies or Islamic Studies, instead of Arabic and Islamic Studies;
- B.Sc Biology instead of Biological Science which is nomenclature of the department, but the program is Biology; and
- B.Sc Sociology instead of Sociology & Anthropology.
- All awaiting A’ level and O’ level result not uploaded by candidate during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
Wishing you the best of luck and accept the Vice Chancellor’s warm regards please.
Dr. Kalli A. Y. Gazali
The noble idea to establish a state university in Yobe state was first muted by he administration of Alh. Bukar Abba Ibrahim, the then Executive Governor of Yobe state.