YSU Admission List for UTME Candidates: The Yobe State University (YSU) UTME admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. If you took part in YSU Post UTME, you can see how to check your admission status below. Note that the first batch admission list is out.
How to Check YSU Admission List, 2020/2021
All the UTME candidates that participated in the Yobe State University Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online. The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for Degree Programmes into Yobe State University (YSU) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
YSU 1st Batch Admission List
All candidates who applied for admission through UTME to the school are advised to proceed to check their admission list. The names of admitted candidates have been made available online.
1. Candidates are advised to visit the JAMB Portal to accept the admission offered to them. See the detailed procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS below.
2. Any candidate offered admission into a programme other than his/her first choice should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to effect change of course/institution.
3. Any candidate who applied for admission into Yobe State University and possess the minimum entry requirement for UTME or DE, and whose name did not appear on this admission list should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to upload his/her ‘O’ level results or ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level in the case of DE candidates respectively.
Also See: YSU Direct Entry Admission List
How to Check and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Also See: YSU Academic Calendar