YABATECH Registration Notice: This is to inform and finally notify all part time students of Yaba College of Education (YABATECH) who are yet to complete their First Semester 2018/ 2019 Academic session registration, to do so immediately on the College portal. The first-semester registration will end by Friday May 22 2020.
Physical screening of documents of newly admitted candidates will be done by the Admissions Department after COVID-19.
Please note that you are to input your details carefully and correctly, as the College will not be liable for any error made by the student in the data entry.
The provisional admission will be withdrawn at anytime the information provided is found not genuine.
Earlier: YABATECH Registration Instructions for All ND and HND Students (ND and HND)
All the newly admitted Full-Time (FT) and Part-Time (PT) candidates who are yet to conclude their screening and registration are hereby informed that in view of the current coronavirus pandemic, the screening process has been modified to allow all newly admitted candidates conclude the on-line registration process to enable them to pay school fees and access the Students Portal in order to see the course materials from the lecturers and commence online learning.
Concerned candidates are to follow the procedure highlighted below:
Step 2: Upload the required documents for screening on the applicant portal on
Step 1: Admitted candidates are to pay acceptance fee.
Step 3: After the document upload, candidates are to click on “submit for pending screening”.
Step 4: Click on payment of school fee and pay fee accordingly
Step 5: Generate a matriculation number on the applicant portal.
Step 6: Re login to the “student portal” to register your courses
Step 7: Access course materials for the registered courses.
All candidates are to complete the above process between Monday 11th and Friday 22nd May 2020.
Candidates are however to take responsibility for the documents they are uploading. The provisional admission will be forfeited if and when the information uploaded is discovered not genuine or valid.
In case of any further clarification please contact :
Earlier: YABATECH Registration Procedure for 2019/2020 Academic Session (Updated)
YABATECH Registration for Students: This is to inform all newly admitted ND & HND students of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) in the 2019/2020 Academic Session that they are to follow the procedure below to pay their acceptance fees and complete their registration.
The management of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has also announced commencement of registration for 2019/2020 academic session. All part-time and full-time students of polytechnic are hereby informed that the registration for the 2019/2020 academic session will commence as follows:
LATEST UPDATE: All Full-Time students are to note that late registration for 2019/2020 Academic Session commences on Thursday, April 9 to Thursday April 16, 2020.
YABATECH Freshers’ Registration Procedure
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT PROCESS
All successfully admitted candidates are advised to pay Acceptance Fee of Twenty five thousand Naira (₦25,000.00).
- Visit http://www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee
- Click on Applicant Login
- Enter your UTME/Application Number
- Click on Login
- Click on Pay Now
- Click on Make payment
- Select any payment option (Card Payment, Bank Payment)
- If option selected is Card Payment, click Submit, enter your card details, and enter your soft or hard token for MasterCard or the i-pin for Visa cards. If transaction is successful after payment kindly click on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
- If option selected is Bank Payment, click Submit and print the payment invoice and proceed to the bank to make payment. After bank payment kindly go back to the college website, click on Payment Confirmation/Validation link, enter the RRR number or Application/UTME number and click validate. If transaction is successful after validation kindly click on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
- Return to the College Website, repeat STEP 3 and 5
- Print out your Payment History
- Update your Biodata and Print it
NB: Kindly note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
Failure to make payment on or before the due date will result to forfeiting of admission.
ND Full-Time Screening Requirements
All Candidates are to present Original and photocopies of the following documents to Screening Officers.
- BioData Form .
- Result Checker (scratch cards)
- O Level Results or Certificate (SSCE/NABTEB/NECO) to be verified and confirmed by the Students Records Department.
- UTME (JAMB) Result print out.
- Post UTME Screening print out.
- Testimonial from Secondary School.
- JAMB Admission Letter.
- Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Payment History Print Out.
- Two (2) Reference Letters signed with stamp/seal from any two of:
- Senior Civil Servant not below Grade Level 12
- Principal of your former Secondary School.
- Birth Certificate from National Population Commission, Local Government and Hospital.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YABATECH DOES NOT REQUIRE CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.
YABATECH ALSO DOES NOT ACCEPT DECLARATION OF AGE CERTIFICATE OR AFFIDAVIT FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
KINDLY NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE TWO SITTINGS PLEASE YOU HAVE TO COME WITH TWO SCRATCH CARDS FOR THE RESPECTIVE EXAMS.