YABATECH Registration for Students: This is to inform all newly admitted ND & HND students of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) in the 2018/2019 Academic Session that they are to follow the procedure below to pay their acceptance fees and complete their registration.
The management of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has also announced commencement of registration for 2018/2019 academic session. All part-time and full-time students of polytechnic are hereby informed that the registration for the 2018/2019 academic session will commence as follows:
LATEST: All newly admitted candidates are to note that the new deadline for the screening exercise is Friday, March 2nd, 2019.
YABATECH Freshers’ Registration Procedure
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT PROCESS
All successfully admitted candidates are advised to pay Acceptance Fee of Twenty five thousand Naira (₦25,000.00).
- Visit http://www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee
- Click on Applicant Login
- Enter your UTME/Application Number
- Click on Login
- Click on Pay Now
- Click on Make payment
- Select any payment option (Card Payment, Bank Payment)
- If option selected is Card Payment, click Submit, enter your card details, and enter your soft or hard token for MasterCard or the i-pin for Visa cards. If transaction is successful after payment kindly click on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
- If option selected is Bank Payment, click Submit and print the payment invoice and proceed to the bank to make payment. After bank payment kindly go back to the college website, click on Payment Confirmation/Validation link, enter the RRR number or Application/UTME number and click validate. If transaction is successful after validation kindly click on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
- Return to the College Website, repeat STEP 3 and 5
- Print out your Payment History
- Update your Biodata and Print it
NB: Kindly note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
Failure to make payment on or before the due date will result to forfeiting of admission.
ND Full-Time Screening Requirements
All Candidates are to present Original and photocopies of the following documents to Screening Officers.
- BioData Form .
- Result Checker (scratch cards)
- O Level Results or Certificate (SSCE/NABTEB/NECO) to be verified and confirmed by the Students Records Department.
- UTME (JAMB) Result print out.
- Post UTME Screening print out.
- Testimonial from Secondary School.
- JAMB Admission Letter.
- Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Payment History Print Out.
- Two (2) Reference Letters signed with stamp/seal from any two of:
- Senior Civil Servant not below Grade Level 12
- Principal of your former Secondary School.
- Birth Certificate from National Population Commission, Local Government and Hospital.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YABATECH DOES NOT REQUIRE CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.
YABATECH ALSO DOES NOT ACCEPT DECLARATION OF AGE CERTIFICATE OR AFFIDAVIT FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
KINDLY NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE TWO SITTINGS PLEASE YOU HAVE TO COME WITH TWO SCRATCH CARDS FOR THE RESPECTIVE EXAMS.
YABATECH Registration Schedule
Note the following schedule:
- Commencement of On-line uploading of Documents for Screening Exercise: Wednesday January 2, 2019 (List of Documents to be uploaded attached).
- Commencement of Screening Exercise: Wednesday January 2, 2019
- End of Screening Exercise: Friday, March 2nd, 2019