Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
How to Check YABATECH Admission List on JAMB CAPS
The Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been made available on JAMB’s Website. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission in Yaba College of Technology and participated in the Post-UTME Screening that the they can now check their admission status on JAMB CAPS.
Admitted candidates are to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Candidates that participated in the YABATECH post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online via the following procedure:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YABATECH admission status.
Congrats to all admitted candidates!
Also See: YABATECH Departmental Cut Off Marks
Note that the admission list is not yet out on the school portal. However, when it does come out, you should be able to check your admission status via the procedure below:
- Candidates are to visit: http://www.yabatech.edu.ng/appresults/admissionChecker.cshtml
- Enter Jamb Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Submit” to confirm if you have been offered admission
- Select a Department
- Click on “Submit” and proceed to check to if you have been offered admission.