In respect to the commencement of the 2017 UTME today being the 13th of May, 2017, we saw it as priority to remind you of the things you are expected to take to the examination hall.
As announced by JAMB, you are not required to take any other item apart from what we are listing for you below;
Things you need in the Exam Hall:
- First of all you’ll need at least 2 printed copies of your JAMB exam slip. You are to submit one to the invigilator while you keep the other one for reference purposes.
Note: The exam slips should be printed in coloured.
- You may need a Biro. You might probably not use it. But just should in case, you may need it.
Things not allowed at the Exam Centre:
- MOBILE PHONES
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES ETC… ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION CENTRE FOR SECURITY REASONS.
However, if you must go to the exam centre with any of the above mentioned items such as your mobile phone, please make sure you find a safe place to keep it or where your eyes can easily see it to avoid theft.
Please also note the following:
1. Please ensure your Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is done at the examination centre because it is COMPULSORY. If it is not done, ask for it.
2. Remember If you miss your Schedule (Exam Date and TIME), you forfeit the right to sit for the Examination.
Is there something we may have missed? Let us know by commenting below.