Wesley University Admission Screening admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out – See how to apply below.
- Wesley University Admission Screening admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out – See how to apply below.
- Wesley University Regular Available Undergraduate Programmes
- Wesley University Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Wesley University Screening Requirements:
- Wesley University Qualification:
- Method of Application for Admission into Wesley University
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes available for the 2018/2019 academic session in Wesley University, Ondo. Wesley University Post-UTME Screening for 2018/2019 academic session has been published by the management of the university.
Wesley University Regular Available Undergraduate Programmes
Natural and Applied Sciences
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science and Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Environmental Design and Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
Wesley University Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- a) Candidates who selected Wesley University as first or second choice
- b) Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark.
- c) Direct Entry Candidates
- d) Candidates seeking change of institution.
Wesley University Screening Requirements:
- 2018 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- v) 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
- vi) Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
Wesley University Qualification:
- UTME Candidates: Five O’Level credit passes (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE) in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates: NABTEB, IJMB, JUPEB, or GCE A/L or National Diploma, NCE.
- Higher National Diploma or Professional Diploma or Certificate
Screening Fee for Regular Students Seeking Admission Into Wesley University
Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (₦2,500) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957.
Method of Application for Admission into Wesley University
Application forms can be obtained online at http://www.wustomis.com/apply/application_home.php or at the University Campus.
The University runs full residency policy for regular students.
There is provision for accommodation of all categories of students at affordable prices and terms.
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES:
Call: Kelly: 08069801463; Toyin: 07057006658; Shade: 07087654830.
Mrs. Chioma C. Obasi