Wesley University Post UTME / Admission Screening admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out – See how to apply below.
- Wesley University Post UTME / Admission Screening admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out – See how to apply below.
- Wesley University Regular Available Undergraduate Programmes
- Wesley University Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Wesley University Post UTME Screening Requirements:
- Wesley University Qualification:
- Method of Application for Admission into Wesley University
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes available for the 2019/2020 academic session in Wesley University, Ondo. Wesley University Post-UTME Screening for 2019/2020 academic session has been published by the management of the university.
Wesley University Regular Available Undergraduate Programmes
Natural and Applied Sciences
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science and Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Environmental Design and Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
Wesley University Eligibility Criteria for Admission
1. Candidates who selected Wesley University as first or second choice
2. Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark.
3. Direct Entry Candidates
4. Candidates seeking change of institution.
Wesley University Post UTME Screening Requirements:
- 2019 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
- Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
Wesley University Qualification:
- UTME Candidates: Five O’Level credit passes (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE) in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates: NABTEB, IJMB, JUPEB, or GCE A/L or National Diploma, NCE.
- Higher National Diploma or Professional Diploma or Certificate
Screening Fee for Regular Students Seeking Admission Into Wesley University
Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500) toSkye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957.
Method of Application for Admission into Wesley University
Candidates are to visit the online application portal and follow the steps below to apply.
- Signup on/Login to the portal
- Generate Invoice and keep the Payee ID safe.
- Proceed to any Bank of Choice and pay Application fee through eTranzact with your Invoice-Payee ID
- Return to this portal with Confirmation Order PIN from the Bank.
- Confirm Payment and Proceed to fill Application Form.
- Print out success slip and contact us.
The University runs full residency policy for regular students.
There is provision for the accommodation of all categories of students at affordable prices and terms.