Wesley University JUPEB, Pre-degree and Certificate Programme Admission Has Been Announced for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Wesley University JUPEB, Pre-degree and Certificate Programme Admission Has Been Announced for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Wesley University Foundation/A’Level/JUPEB Programmes
- Wesley University Pre-Degree Programmes
- Wesley University Entrepreneurship Unit, Certificate/Diploma/Proficiency Programmes
- How to Apply
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the FOUNDATION/A’LEVEL/JUPEB, PRE-DEGREE and Certificate programmes of available for the 2018/2019 academic session in Wesley University, Ondo.
Wesley University Foundation/A’Level/JUPEB Programmes
This foundation programme is designed to prepare candidates for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). Successful candidates have prospects of admission into any of the Degree Programmes of Wesley University Ondo or any University of their choice. Candidates for Foundation Programmes should possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level credits in one or two sittings, in subjects relevant to their choice.
Programmes: The subject combinations include:
- Accounting, Economics, Government or Geography
- Accounting, Business Studies, Government or Geography
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Business Studies, Economics and Geography
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics
- Economics, Mathematics, Government
- Economics, Mathematics, Geography
- Economics, Literature in English, Government
- Government, Religious Studies, Literature in English
- Geography, Mathematics, Physics
- Geography, Mathematics, Economics
- History, Literature, Religious Studies.
Candidates should pay the sum of ten thousand Naira (N10,000) to Skye Bank Account No. 1770793957.
Wesley University Pre-Degree Programmes
Candidates for Pre-Degree programmes have prospects of admission into any of the Degree Programmes of Wesley University Ondo. Candidates for Pre-Degree should possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level credits in not more than two sittings, in subjects relevant to their choice. Candidates without complete O’Level results are encouraged to take advantage of the programme to re-take their O’Level examination in order to qualify for University admission.
Programmes: All existing regular degree programmes.
Wesley University Entrepreneurship Unit, Certificate/Diploma/Proficiency Programmes
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for sub-degree programmes in the Centre for Entrepreneurship Education. Available programmes include Tourism/Hospitality Management, Science Laboratory Technology, Computer Hardware, Data Processing/Networking, Event Management, Office Management, Mass Communication, Local Government Administration, Public Administration, Intelligence and Security Studies, Poultry Technology, Bee Keeping, Snail Rearing, Goatry, Cassava Processing, Farm Management.
₦5,000 to be paid to Skye Bank Account No. 1771757411.
How to Apply
Application forms can be obtained online at http://www.wustomis.com/apply/application_home.php or at the University Campus.
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES:
Call: Kelly: 08069801463; Toyin: 07057006658; Shade: 07087654830.
Mrs. Chioma C. Obasi