Wellspring University Postgraduate admission form is on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. See details on how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Wellspring University, Benin City, Edo State, postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Wellspring University Available Postgraduate Courses
|PGD Business Administration|
|PGD Public Relations and Advertising|
|PGD Information Technology|
|PGD Computer Science|
|PGD Financial Management|
|MBA Information Technology|
|MSc Computer science|
|MSc Business admin|
|MSc Mass Communication|
|MSc International Relations|
|MSc information Technology|
General Admission Requirements
The University requires five [ 5 ] CREDITS including English Language at Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB) for ALL courses and credit in MATHEMATICS at Ordinary Level for SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES and EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT courses.
- Postgraduate Application fee 10000 Naira
How to Apply Wellspring University Postgraduate Admission Form
- The application form is N10,000 (ten thousand naira only). CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- Click here to generate Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR)
- Keep your RRR safe and use it to make payment on available channels
- Payment channels are: Internet banking, Remita, POS, ATM, Direct Bank Deposit
- Prior to any direct bank deposit you must generate your RRR and present it at the Bank
- However, we advise you make payments online as it is faster
- Online payments are verified automatically & you may commence application immediately.
- You may log in to check the status of your application at any time.
- Once you are offered admission, an sms/e-mail will be sent to you.