WAEC GCE Registration Form for WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2018-Second Series:
Registration for the WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2018-Second Series will begin on Monday, May 14, 2018. The West African Examinations Council WAEC now conducts two series of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private candidates. The First Series is now conducted between January and February while the Second Series is now conducted between August and October every year. The WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2018 – Second series will be an urban based examination. Nineteen (19) Subjects will be available for the examination.
Also See: WAEC CBT Practice App / Software
Intending candidates for the examination are therefore strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website www.waeconline.org.ng to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Exam Certificate, WASSCE for Private Candidates 2018/19- Second Series are hereby informed that registration would be online.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of thirteen thousand, nine hundred fifty naira N13,950 at any of the approved bank or any accredited agents to obtain the registration pin and information VCD.
- Access Bank P.lc
- Diamond Bank P.l.c
- Eco Bank Ltd
- Fidelity Bank
- Wema Bank P.l.c
- First Bank Of Nig.
- Heritage Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Skye Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Standard Chattered Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Union Bank
- Unity Bank
In addition candidates will be required to pay the sum of N500 to the banks/accredited agents.
WAEC GCE REGISTRATION PERIOD
WAEC GCE normal registration period is from Monday, May 14, 2018 to August 10th, 2018. After obtaining registration pin, candidates should log on to www.waeconline.org.ng for registration.
Candidates should also note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the exam center.
WAEC GCE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Candidates must complete online registration within two weeks of first access on the website during registration periods. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, date of births and subjects are correct.They are also to print the admission Photo-card as evidence of registration, this will serve as their photo-card during the examination. The result checker pin will also be included.
Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for finger print registration.
CANDIDATES WITH DIS-ABILITIES AND IMPAIRMENT
Candidates with disabilities/impairments will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities/impairment e.g blind, low vision, spastics, speech, e.t.c
- Candidates should view the information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 By 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photograph will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the regulations and syllabuses as well as the timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website ( www.waeconline.org.ng) using their registration PIN
- All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination hall.
- The entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidates that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone and/or electronic or communication gadgets will have his or her results cancelled.
- All candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly uploaded as the council will not be responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. No request for correction will be entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
- Candidates who engage in any examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
Application closes August 10th, 2018.