Veritas University Post UTME and Direct Entry admission screening exercise for the 2019/2020 session has been announced. See the full details below:
Veritas University Post UTME / DE Screening Announcement
Veritas University is a private university, located in Abuja. It was founded in March 2002 by the Catholic Church in Nigeria. The school management of the Veritas University, Abuja (the Catholic University of Nigeria) are inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates that sat for the last UTME/Direct Entry candidates for admission to degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the University for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Also See: Veritas University Admission List
Veritas University Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who made Veritas University, Abuja their first or second choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) application form.
- All other candidates who did not choose Veritas University, Abuja as first or second choice but are interested in studying in the University.
- Candidates in 1) and 2) above must have obtained a minimum score of 170 in the 2019 UTME.
- Direct-entry candidates (must have obtained the 2019 Direct-Entry Form from JAMB).
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to Veritas University Abuja.
Veritas University Courses and Programmes
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing and Advertising
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Applied Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Botany
- B.Sc. Zoology
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy
- B.A. Ed. Education English
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B.Ed. Social Studies
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology
- Library and Information Science, BLIS
- B.Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Physics
- The University offers Foundation Programme which prepares students intensively for UTME with as much as 99% success. The programme offer subject combination in all courses and also trains students in Entrepreneurial Skills.
- IJMB, JUBEB & Cambridge enables you to gain admission into 200 level in Vertias University.
- IJMB, JUBEB & Cambridge result does not expire.
- IJMB, JUBEB & Cambridge candidates do not need to write UTME/JAMB to gain admission into 200 level
- Candidate with awaiting results can also apply.
Method Of Application
- Application fee is N4,500.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the manual forms page. The completed form and payment teller should be scanned and sent to email@example.com or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
- All payments should be made in the University Accounts as indicated below.
Account Name: Veritas University, Abuja
GTBANK: 0024642120, FIRST BANK: 2032211597, ZENITH BANK: 1013201758
For further enquiries, please visit www.veritas.edu.ng or call: (+234)708-685-8143, (+234)803-939-8830, (+234)803-897-1084, Rev. Fr. Dr. Peter Bakwaph: 08039398830, Mr Cephas Iliya:07086858143, Dr. Chika Duru: 08038971084. or send email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also visit: Office of the Registrar, Veritas University Abuja or any Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.