The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has disclosed that candidates can now make payment and get their ePIN using the interswitch platform.
Candidates can make payment via the interswitch platform following the steps below;
- Login to jamb portal via http://jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login
- To make payment, Select Sales Form & UTME EXAM, then choose “Interswitch payment” under Payment Options;
- Click ‘Pay Online Now’ to pay immediately on the JAMB website and get ePIN (the PIN will also be sent to the candidate’s mail)
- Click ‘QuickTeller/Bank Branch Payment’ to get a Transaction ID which can be used for payment on quicketeller.com, Quickteller App, at any Quickteller Paypoint Agent Location listed on the Jamb website, or by simply dialing *322*04295701*Amount# to get the ePIN (the PIN will also be sent to the candidate’s mail).
- Go to registered JAMB CBT centre with ePIN to complete registration, biometrics, and pick up your booklets.