University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN has announced its supplementary admission for some courses. Change of course for candidates that scored 180 and above in 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise but are yet to be admitted is now possible. See details below.
Also See: UNN Admission List
UNN Supplementary Admission and Shopping Form for Selected Courses
Interested 2020/2021 UTME candidates who have not been offered admission as published earlier but had PUTME score of 180 and above and average score of 200 and above are invited to apply for our advertised courses as follows:
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
|5.||Food Science and Technology||22|
|7.||Nutrition and Dietetics||6|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
|1.||Archaeology and Tourism||25|
|3.||English and Literary Studies||16|
|7.||History and International Studies||9|
|8.||Linguistics, Igbo and Nigeria Language||47|
|11.||Theatre and Film Studies||24|
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES|
|3.||Combined Biological Sciences||63|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
|2.||Banking and Finance||39|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|6||Education Fine Arts||14|
|14||Education Social Science||28|
|15||Education Social Studies||20|
|16||Guidance and Counselling||17|
|18||Library and Information Science||22|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|1.||Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering||74|
|5.||Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||74|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
|3.||Geoinformatics and Surveying||47|
|4.||Urban and Regional Planning||61|
|FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY|
|1||Medical Laboratory Science||15|
|FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES|
|Combined Physical Sciences||88|
|Physics and Astronomy||108|
|Pure and Industrial Chemistry||63|
|Science Laboratory Technology||11|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|1.||Combined Social Sciences||180|
|6.||Public Administration and Local Government||17|
|9.||Sociology and Anthropology||11|
|FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE|
|FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION|
|1.||Agric. Science Education||40|
|4.||Home Economics Education||30|
|5.||Industrial Technical Education||40|
How to Apply for UNN Supplementary Admission and Obtain the Change of Course / Shopping Form
- Eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or portal unportal.edu.ng log in your JAMB Number to generate and download a payment invoice which contain a Remita number, the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank.
- With the payment invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Ten Thousand Naira (10,000.00) Advert/Shopping processing fee. Ensure that the invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Advert/Shopping form online, visit the University of Nigeria, website or portal and log in your JAMB and invoice numbers.
- Application opens on Friday 9th April 2021 and closes Friday 23rd April 2021.
- Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and PUTME for 2020.
- Candidates admitted to a particular course through this Advert would not be permitted to register in any other course during the 2020/2021 academic year.
Click on UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR (ADMISSIONS) Staff Request Form To DOWNLOAD The STAFF REQUEST FORM
Established: May 18, 1955
The University of Nigeria (UNN), commonly referred to as UNN, is a federal university located in Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria. Founded in 1955 and formally opened on 7 October 1960, the University of Nigeria has four campuses – Nsukka, Enugu and Ituku-Ozalla – located in Enugu State and one in Aba, Abia State, Nigeria.
The University of Nigeria(UNN) was the first full-fledged indigenous and first autonomous university in Nigeria, modeled upon the American educational system. It is the first land-grant university in Africa and one of the five elite universities in the country. The university has 15 Faculties and 102 academic departments. The University offers 82 undergraduate programs and 211 postgraduate programmes.
The university celebrated its 50th anniversary on October 2010.