University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) resumption date for students at the Enugu Campus has been announced. See resumption date below:
The Senate of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka at its 387th Emergency Meeting held on Monday, July 25, 2016 approved the resumption of academic activities and return to campus by students at the Enugu Campus of the University.
To this end, all undergraduate students of Enugu Campus are advised to visit the UNN website: www.unn.edu.ng and log in to their portal and work with the FLOW CHART as published, for re-admission on payment of the reparation fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only,
- It is mandatory that ALL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS at the Enugu Campus of the University COMPLY with the Process Flow for return to the campus as directed.
- Admission into Hostels and Classrooms will be strictly based on proof of compliance with directive on the FLOW CHART.
The portal opens for processing on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 while academic activities START on Monday, August 08, 2016.
Chris C. Igbokwe Esq
PROCESS FLOW FOR UNEC STUDENTS RETURN TO CAMPUS
• Students log in to their portal
• Click on Reparation fee
• Click on Generate invoice.
• Select session and print out invoice.
• Take invoice to any of the designated banks and make payment on the Remita platform using your generated RRR.
• Bring printout back to the portal.
• Click on Pay reparation fee.
• Enter RRR and Submit.
• Print your receipt
• Print Affidavit template which will be sworn to in the High Court of Enugu State of Nigeria.
• Print Approval letter which will be duly signed by the following:
• Your Parent.
• Deputy Chief Security Officer, UNEC
• Hall supervisor (for those resident in the hostel)
• Dean Student Affairs.
You must produce all these documents duly signed before you will be allowed entry to the hostel and department.