UNN Postgraduate Admission List Released: The UNN Postgraduate Admission List has been released for the 2021/2022 academic session by the school authorities. Note that the first and second batch admission lists are out.
UNN Postgraduate Admission List, 2021/2022
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) postgraduate programmes (Ph.D, MASTER’S & POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES) screening test that the management of the university has released the primary admission list.
2nd Batch Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Ph.D programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
1st Batch Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Earlier: UNN Postgraduate Online Registration Procedure
Registering students should observe the following registration process.
- Visit the url: http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng.
- Click on POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS.
- CLICK ON POSTGRADUATE PORTAL.
- By the right hand side, click on “CLICK HERE TO GET LOGIN DETAILS.”
- If new student, click on NEW STUDENTS’ button. If an old student, then click on RETURNING STUDENT’S button.
- In the registration number box, enter your application number in full e.g. UNN/PG/2016p-18/000039
- Click SUBMIT to get login details i.e, username and password which is your application number.
- Click on STUDENT LOGIN to go back to the login page.
- In the username and password boxes enter your application number in full and click on LOGIN, which opens your account.
- Click on PROFILE and then CHANGE PASSWORD to change your default password.
- Click on PROFILE and the BIO-DATA to complete your profile.
- Click on ACCEPTANCE and then GENERATE PG ACCEPTANCE INVOICE to generate acceptance fee payment invoice.
- Proceed to the bank to make the payment and obtain a bank print out and a bank teller. After the payment, click on ACCEPTANCE and then PG-ACCEPTANCE to printout your Provisional Admission Letter.
- Click on SCHOOL FEES and then GENERATE PG SCHOOL FEES INVOICE to generate PG school fees payment invoice.
- Proceed to the bank to make the payment and obtain a bank print out and a bank teller.
- After the payment in the bank, click on SCHOOL FEES and then PG SCHOOL FEES in your account to obtain online school fees receipt.
- Then click on GET SCHOOL REG. NO. To get registration number e.g PG/MSC/16/73789.
- Then printout your PARTICULARS Of Admission and YOUR PROFILE and submit together with your admission letter to room 115.
- Proceed to room 202 at Postgraduate school for school fees and acceptance fee payment verification.
- Then, proceed to Room 107 at PG school for your original school fees and acceptance fee receipts.
- Visit Room 115 at PG school with your original certificates for verification.
- Postgraduate students interested in hostel accommodation should generate hostel payment invoice and pay in the bank.