UNN Post UTME / Admission Screening Exercise Information Have Been Released for 2019/2020
This is to inform the general public that the University of Nigeria Post-UTME screening test will commence on is Monday 26th August and end on September 2nd, 2019.
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise has begun and will end on August 22nd, 2019 on the university Portal
Prospective students who made UNN their first choice and scored 180 and above should apply on the Portal.
Prospective Visually impaired students who made UNN their first choice and scored 120 and above should also apply on the Portal.
Please endeavor to arrive at the venue 2 hours before your exam for accreditation.
A fully detailed timetable for the Post-UTME screening tests will be published on the UNN website later.
Recommended: How to Check UNN Admission List
UNN Post-UTME/Admission Screening 2019/2020: Cut-off Marks, Screening Schedule and Registration Details
The University of Nigeria hereby invites candidates who had the UNN as their first choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above for screening exercise.
Recommended: How to Check UNN Post UTME Screening Result
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of ₦2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
The online registration commences on Thursday July 18, 2019 and ends on Thursday, August 22, 2019. UTME screening exercise will commence on Monday, August 26, 2019 and end on Monday, September 2, 2019.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
– Birth Certificate
– Local Government Identification
– First School Leaving Certificate
– JAMB Result Slip
– O/Level 1
– O/Level 2 (for double sitting candidates) and,
- Click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening exercise:
- A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
- 2019/2020 JAMB Result Slip
Please note the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening exercises are:
- Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library);
- Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: unn.edu.ng for further information.
The Timetable for the Computer-based Screening exercise is as indicated hereunder:
Visit the webpage linked below to see the full post UTME screening schedule:
Recommended: UNN Post-UTME Screening Exercise Dates and Venues
VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES
Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening.
On this note, the portal will be opened on Thursday, July 18, 2019 and closes on Thursday, August 22, 2019 by 12 midnight.
We request that all the affected prospective students register for this screening as there will be no opportunity to do so afterwards.
Kindly visit the UNN Website for regular updates.
Thank you for choosing University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Please come with the printout of the acknowledgement for the screening exercise.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct Entry candidates are also to apply.
Chris C. Igbokwe, Esq.