UNN Diploma Admission List in Music, Public Administration and Local Government Education for 2020/2021 Academic Session
UNN Diploma Admission List: The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Diploma Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. The list contains names of candidates offered provisional admission into the UNN Diploma in Music, Public Administration and Local Government Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Check the list of admitted candidates below:
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby offers Provisional Admission to the following candidates into Diploma in Music and Public Administration and Local Government for the 2020/2021 academic session:
CLICK HERE to view the list.
Instructions to Candidates Offered Provisional Admission for the 2020/2021 Academic Session
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your form number to generate and download a Payment Invoice that contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login your Form Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe