UNN Admission List Released. The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) admission list for the 2019/2020 session has been released. Candidates who sat for the UNN post UTME screening exercise can check their admission status below.
How to Check UNN Admission List
This is to inform all aspirants of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) that the UNN admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
UNN Primary Merit Admission List [PDF]
The names of candidates admitted are contained on the attached PDF document:
Primary Merit Admission List | PDF
Checked UNN Admission List and Successful? See Instructions to Candidates Offered Provisional Admission Into UNN for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
1) All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) in JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so URGENTLY as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
2) Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
3) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
4) With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
5) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
6) Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
7) Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
8) If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“.
- Click on this “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission by checking UNN admission list, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that UNN is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is UNN school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to UNN’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with UNN’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures. Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in UNN.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them. It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant, than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly. Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
Congratulations on your admission. All the best!