How to Check UNN 2014/2015 4th Supplementary Admission List:
Click Here to Download UNN 2014/2015 4th Supplementary Admission List
You may want to check out previous supplementary admission lists released byUNN for 2014/2015 Academic Session if you couldn’t find your name in the 4th Supplementary Admission List:
You may also want to know the list of courses offered in UNN –
IQ Development Tips – 8 Types of Intelligence
- The ability to solve problems and to adapt to and learn from life’s everyday experiences
- The ability to solve problems
- The capacity to adapt and learn from experiences
- Includes characteristics such as creativity and interpersonal skills
- The mental abilities that enable one to adapt to, shape, or select one’s environment
- The ability to judge, comprehend, and reason
- The ability to understand and deal with people, objects, and symbols
- The ability to act purposefully, think rationally, and deal effectively with the environment
- To what extent is intelligence genetic?
- To what extent is intelligence stable?
- How do cognitive abilities interact with other aspects of functioning?
- Are there true sex differences?
- Is intelligence a global capacity (similar to “good health”) or can it be differentiated into various dimensions (called “factors” or “aptitudes”)?
- Are there a number of “intelligences”?