UNIZIK Post UTME Form / Admission Screening Details
- UNIZIK Post UTME Form / Admission Screening Details
- UNIZIK Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME Screening
- UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements:
- About UNIZIK
- Why UNIZIK?
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK post UTME form and admission screening exercise details for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced. UNIZIK post UTME form is now available online. The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
UNIZIK Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Science, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Physical Sciences – Computer Science
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political
Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African & Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programmes except Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy and Technical Education
- Engineering – All programmes
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Health Sciences & Technology – Environmental Health Science
Programmes with 160 Cut-off Mark
- Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying, Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management, Geography and Meteorology
- Physical Sciences – All programs except Computer Science
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME Screening
Registration procedure are as follows
- Registration starts on Monday, 15th July and will end on Friday 2nd August, 2019.
- Change of Course or Change of Institution into NAU (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Monday 29th July 2019. Any change after that day will not be valid.
- Click here to visit the NAU portal
- – Click on ‘ Create Account’
- – Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
- – Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
- – On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
- – Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
- – Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- – After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- – Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- – Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- – Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the registration period.
- – Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- – Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME / DE examination.
Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken. Candidates can always go back to update their O’Level result information for correctness.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements:
The screening will hold between August 5th and August 14th, 2019.
DAY 1: MONDAY 5TH AUGUST, 2019
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
DAY 2: TUESDAY 6TH AUGUST, 2019
- Management Sciences
DAY 3: WEDNESDAY 7TH AUGUST, 2019
- Basic Medical Sciences
DAY 4: THURSDAY 8TH AUGUST, 2019
DAY 5: FRIDAY 9TH AUGUST, 2019
- Social Sciences
- Physical Sciences
DAY 6: SATURDAY 10TH AUGUST, 2019
- Health Sciences and Technology
DAY 7: MONDAY 12TH AUGUST, 2019
- Environmental Sciences
DAY 8: TUESDAY 13TH AUGUST, 2019
All Affiliate Institutions (Utme & DE)
- Fed College of Edu (Technical) Umunze
- Enugu State Coll. of Edu Technical
- Auchi Polytechnic
- Pope John Paul Seminary
DAY 9: WEDNESDAY 14TH AUGUST, 2019
DE for all NAU candidates
- All Faculties
Time and Requirements For The Screening Exercise
Please read through the requirements for the screening exercise.
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
- Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening examination.
- The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME / DE PRINT-OUT
Restrictions are as follows:
- Only bona fidecandidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time, shall be allowed into the Examination Hall.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University is founded on the philosophy that knowledge should be propagated and disseminated to individuals without let or hindrance. Teaching and Research would be anchored on the needs of the Nigerian and International society generally. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, after whom the University is named, stands out clearly in the history of University education in Nigeria and Africa in general. In the discharge of its mission, the University shall live up to the ideals of this renowned statesman, by making University education pragmatic, and using it to forge unity among the various communities in Nigeria and the International community.The future begins here.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University came into being as an offshoot of the defunct Anambra State University of Technology (ASUTECH). ASUTECH which was established through Law No. 7 of 30th July 1980 by the Government of the old Anambra operated as a multi-campus university, with campuses in Abakiliki, Enugu, Awka and Nnewi.
The choice of a university depends on many factors which may vary with individuals. Few of many reasons people give why they choose UNIZIK are as follows:
- UNIZIK is situated in an easy accessible area from all different locations
- UNIZIK is a federal University; the fees are affordable, unlike the state owned universities where they pay exorbitant fees.
- UNIZIK is the only university in the south-east where Electronics and Computer Engineering has been accredited by the National Universities Commission and COREN.
- In UNIZIK, admission is strictly by merit.
- The environment is intimidation and harassment-free, giving no room for cult activities. One can walk around freely at anytime of the day without fear of molestation, and this goes a long way to suggest that the security network is very active.
- Finally, it is the wish of every student to graduate as and when due with good grades; UNIZIK is known to support this, as it runs an uninterrupted academic calendar year in year out.
- The transportation system in UNIZIK can only be described as effective and efficient.