UNIZIK Post UTME Form / Admission Screening Details
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK post UTME form and admission screening exercise details for the 2022/2023 academic session have been announced. UNIZIK post UTME form is now available online. The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
UNIZIK Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
1. Candidates who chose Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka or its affiliate institutions as their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates who did not choose NAU as first choice university but scored the eligible cutoff marks of any faculty / programme can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution.
3. Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 200
a. LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY
b. HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY : Envr Health Science, Human Nutrition, Med. Lab Science, Med. Rehab/physiotherapy, Nursing Science, Radiography.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 180
a. ARTS : Chinese, English Language, History, Linguistics, Philosophy and Theater arts.
b. BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE : Anatomy and physiology
c. BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
d. ENGINEERING: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Computer, Mechanical & Petroleum
e. MANAGEMENT SCIENCES : Accountancy, Business Administration
f. PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science
g. SOCIAL SCIENCES : Economics, Mass communication, political science, psychology, sociology.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 160
a. AGRICULTURE,EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
b. ARTS : Igbo, religion, Modern European language and Music
c. BIOSCIENCES : Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, zoology
d. ENGINEERING: Agric & Bio- Resources, Industrial Production, Metallurgical & Material, Polymer & Textile
c. PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and
Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
d. All Affiliate Institutions.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME Screening
Registration procedure is as follows:
a. Registration starts on 31st October, 2022 and ends on 15th January, 2023
b. Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on 15th January, 2023 Any change done after this date will not be valid.
c. – Visit apply.unizik.edu.ng
– Create a UNIZIK application account by providing an email, phone number and password
– Validate your account by providing the code sent to your email/phone number
– Login with your username and password
– Click on 2022 PostUTME application
– Link your jamb registration profile to your account.
– Print out your Invoice and proceed to the bank to pay the sum of N2000
– Return to the portal and provide your date of birth with next of kin information
– Click on submit form to submit your application.
– You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application
For Direct Entry Candidates:
In addition to a, b, c above, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to the Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and hard copies of their JAMB E slip, O’ level result/s, OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level results to the office of Deputy Registrar (Admissions) on or before 13th January, 2023
– Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Monitor your personal phone number/ email and UNIZIK website for more details of the screening exercise and post UTME/DE exercise.
b. Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
c. You must also upload your O’level results on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admissions.
a. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
b. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University is founded on the philosophy that knowledge should be propagated and disseminated to individuals without let or hindrance. Teaching and Research would be anchored on the needs of the Nigerian and International society generally. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, after whom the University is named, stands out clearly in the history of University education in Nigeria and Africa in general. In the discharge of its mission, the University shall live up to the ideals of this renowned statesman, by making University education pragmatic, and using it to forge unity among the various communities in Nigeria and the International community.The future begins here.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University came into being as an offshoot of the defunct Anambra State University of Technology (ASUTECH). ASUTECH which was established through Law No. 7 of 30th July 1980 by the Government of the old Anambra operated as a multi-campus university, with campuses in Abakiliki, Enugu, Awka and Nnewi.
The choice of a university depends on many factors which may vary with individuals. Few of many reasons people give why they choose UNIZIK are as follows:
- UNIZIK is situated in an easy accessible area from all different locations
- UNIZIK is a federal University; the fees are affordable, unlike the state owned universities where they pay exorbitant fees.
- UNIZIK is the only university in the south-east where Electronics and Computer Engineering has been accredited by the National Universities Commission and COREN.
- In UNIZIK, admission is strictly by merit.
- The environment is intimidation and harassment-free, giving no room for cult activities. One can walk around freely at anytime of the day without fear of molestation, and this goes a long way to suggest that the security network is very active.
- Finally, it is the wish of every student to graduate as and when due with good grades; UNIZIK is known to support this, as it runs an uninterrupted academic calendar year in year out.
- The transportation system in UNIZIK can only be described as effective and efficient.