UNIZIK Post UTME Update:
- UNIZIK Post UTME Update:
- UNIZIK Post UTME Form / Admission Screening Details
- UNIZIK Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME Screening
- UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements.
- DAY 1: Saturday 25th August, 2018
- DAY 2: Monday 27th August, 2018
- DAY 3: Tuesday, 28th August, 2018
- DAY 4: Wednesday 29th August, 2018
- DAY 5: Thursday 30th August, 2018
- Day 6: Friday 31st August, 2018
- DAY 7: Saturday 1st September, 2018
- DAY 8: Monday 3rd September, 2018
- DAY 9: Tuesday 4th September, 2018
- Time and Requirements For The Screening Exercise
- About UNIZIK
- Why UNIZIK?
The ongoing registration for the UNIZIK Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening test has been extended to Thursday 23rd of August, 2018 by 12 midnight. This is to make up for the Public Holidays.
UNIZIK Post UTME Form / Admission Screening Details
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK post UTME form and admission screening exercise details for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced. UNIZIK post UTME form is now available online. The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
UNIZIK Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Engineering – Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration i. Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Physical Sciences – Computer Science, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Physics & Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Programmes with 180 cut-off marks
- Agriculture -Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Sciences & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science
- Arts – Igbo, African & Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theater and Film Studies and Chinese Studies
- Education – Adult Education, Early Childhood & primary Education, Guidance and Counseling, human Kinetics & Health Education, Library & Information Science, Science Education and Vocational Education.
- Engineering – Agric & Bio resources Engineering, Polymer & Textiles Engineering
- Environmental Sciences – Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and applied Arts, Environmental management, Estate management
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics and Statistics only
- Health Sciences and Technology – Environmental Health only
- Management Sciences – Entrepreneurial Studies only
Programmes with 160 cut-off marks
- Technical Education and All Affiliate Institutions
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME Screening
UNIZIK Post UTME registration starts on Monday, 6th August, 2018 and will end on
Wednesday 22nd August, 2018 Thursday 23rd of August, 2018.
- -Go to portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Select “Create Account”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly
- Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click “Submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on “Step One”, click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2000 only
- Login to the portal, click “Step Two”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”. If payment conformation is successful, or if you get a notification “Payment already verified”, then proceed to “Step Three”
- Select “Step Three”, click on “Fill Application Form”, fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit” button
- -Print out the Application form and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE examination
Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken.
Candidates can always go back to update their O’level result information for correctness.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements.
DAY 1: Saturday 25th August, 2018
Faculty: Arts and Physical Sciences
DAY 2: Monday 27th August, 2018
Faculty: Management Sciences, Bio Sciences
DAY 3: Tuesday, 28th August, 2018
Faculty: Engineering, Education, Basic Medical Sciences
DAY 4: Wednesday 29th August, 2018
Faculty: Health Sciences and Technology
DAY 5: Thursday 30th August, 2018
Faculty: Social Sciences, Pharmacy
Day 6: Friday 31st August, 2018
Faculty: Medicine and Agriculture
DAY 7: Saturday 1st September, 2018
Faculty: Law, Environmental Sciences
DAY 8: Monday 3rd September, 2018
All Affiliate Institutions (UTME/DE)
- Fed. College of Edu. (Technical) Umunze
- Enugu State College of Edu. Technical
- Auchi Polytechnic
- Pope John Paul Seminary
DAY 9: Tuesday 4th September, 2018
DE for All NAU Candidates – All Faculties
Time and Requirements For The Screening Exercise
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7:00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination
- Print out the application form from the University portal and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE evaluation
- The date and the time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the Post-UTME/DE PRINT OUTS
- Only bonafide candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the university/Examination Hall.
- Parents and Guardians are therefore strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, Scientific calculators or any Other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the bank
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the university.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University is founded on the philosophy that knowledge should be propagated and disseminated to individuals without let or hindrance. Teaching and Research would be anchored on the needs of the Nigerian and International society generally. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, after whom the University is named, stands out clearly in the history of University education in Nigeria and Africa in general. In the discharge of its mission, the University shall live up to the ideals of this renowned statesman, by making University education pragmatic, and using it to forge unity among the various communities in Nigeria and the International community.The future begins here.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University came into being as an offshoot of the defunct Anambra State University of Technology (ASUTECH). ASUTECH which was established through Law No. 7 of 30th July 1980 by the Government of the old Anambra operated as a multi-campus university, with campuses in Abakiliki, Enugu, Awka and Nnewi.
The choice of a university depends on many factors which may vary with individuals. Few of many reasons people give why they choose UNIZIK are as follows:
- UNIZIK is situated in an easy accessible area from all different locations
- UNIZIK is a federal University; the fees are affordable, unlike the state owned universities where they pay exorbitant fees.
- UNIZIK is the only university in the south-east where Electronics and Computer Engineering has been accredited by the National Universities Commission and COREN.
- In UNIZIK, admission is strictly by merit.
- The environment is intimidation and harassment-free, giving no room for cult activities. One can walk around freely at anytime of the day without fear of molestation, and this goes a long way to suggest that the security network is very active.
- Finally, it is the wish of every student to graduate as and when due with good grades; UNIZIK is known to support this, as it runs an uninterrupted academic calendar year in year out.
- The transportation system in UNIZIK can only be described as effective and efficient.