Home » School News » UNIZIK Cut Off Mark and Departmental Cut-Off Marks for Admission

UNIZIK Cut Off Mark and Departmental Cut-Off Marks for Admission

UNIZIK Cut Off Mark and Departmental Cut-Off Marks for Admission have been released, 2021/2022 Session:

unizik

UNIZIK Departmental Cut-Off Marks

The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK departmental cut-off marks for the 2021/2022 academic session have been announced. All candidates who participated in the screening exercise of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) are to check the required cut-off marks for admission into the various courses for the 2021/2022 academic session.

Candidates who made Nnamdi  Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply

FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 200
a. BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.

b. LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY, SOCIAL SCIENCES, HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

c. PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science.

FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 180
a. ARTS, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES

b. BIOSCIENCES: Biological Science, Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, Zoology.

c. ENGINEERING: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Computer, Mechanical

FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 160
a. AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES

b. ENGINEERING: Agric and BioResources, Industrial Production, Metallurgical & Material, Polymer &
Textile

c. PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological  Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and
Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry,  Statistics.

d. All Affiliate Institutions.

Recommended: UNIZIK Post UTME / DE Screening Form

• Patrick Chukwuka

Pls I want to study mechanical engineering and my cut off mark is 219. But I got 215 in jamb, can I in anyway write post utme and pass very well in order to still gain admission in unizik

• Perry Izu

Please I scored 223 in jamb and i want to study pharmacy in unizik. Please I urgently want to find out if its possible. Thanks

• Cynthia

Can I study linguistic With 160 in unizik?? My number is here 07054650950 thanks

• Dubem

Can I study economics in Unizik with 174

• Eberechukwu Blessing

Pls I scored 246 in jamb,can I study law in UNIZIK bcos am seeing different cut off mark pls help me.

• Genevine Chimamkpam

Pls I am confused ooo on what course to change to. I applied for computer science in Jamb but my score is 186, now I don't know which course to change to between ''statistics and Computer Engineering''. Advice please.

• Praise

I have 160 Can i still study banking and finance in unizik and what are the subject i need to have credit in to study banking in unizik if yes send message to this number08063848952 Thank you

• I scored 199 in jamb is it still possible to study radiography in unizik

1. Nope.. change course

• I scored 170 can I get admission to study Anatomy

• Edwin Njideka

Pls does someone who got 182 have hope to get admission in ur school art course

1. Accuracy

It depends on the course u are Aspiring for

• Grateful Edet

I scored 171 can I study industrial chemistry in unizik

1. Paul Valiant

No you cannot, but I assure you Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State which is now affiliated to UNIZIK. Interested? Contact me on 07067416565

• Ugodu Ellen

pls i got173 in jamb can i get addmission

1. Charles

It depends on the course you want to study.

2. Paul Valiant

3. Miracle

I scored 180 can i study accounting in unizik?

• Chukwukwenyei Victory

I scored 170 in jamb is there a possibility I can write the post utme exam

• Godwin Uju Success

Pls i scored 216 in jamb and 52%in post utme do i have a chance of studying pharmacy in unizik?

• Chidinma Obi

I got 230 in jamb and 48% in the post utme but I didn't upload earlier. Can I still get the admission or am I going to wait for second batch.

• Asumonye Cynthia Adaeze

Please I scored 210 in jamb and 40% in screening can I get admission??

• Jessica Chidimma

Pls a friend of mine put environmental health science and she scored 192 in jamb and 26% in postutme and her aggregate is 148,can she still be admitted.

• Onyebara Precious C

What is the cut off mark for history and international relations

1. Walter

• Obinna Joachim

PLEASE I GOT 185 IN JAMB CAN I HAVE A CHANCE OF GAINING ADMISSION

• Nnachi Peace

What is the departmental n school cut off mark for Agricultural economics and extension